Windows 10: Windows bsod boot order

Discus and support Windows bsod boot order in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i am in a problemSee i wanted to expand storage in laptop this laptop dont have screen so i installed a caddy in which i kept a hddThen i got to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reetadas, May 26, 2022.

1. reetadas Win User

Windows bsod boot order

Hey i am in a problemSee i wanted to expand storage in laptop this laptop dont have screen so i installed a caddy in which i kept a hddThen i got to know hdd is corrupt it poped up and said to restart pc next for 5 hours it was repairing it self fixing drive f 77% IT SHOWED SOMETHING LIKE THIS so i somhow turned it on and installed a hdd regenerator and did the process but for everone it was showing 1 or2 bad sector for me it showed 100 bad sector i gave up and thought fixing hdd wont work so i removed everything and restarted BSOD came error code inaccessible boot point and then when i we

:)

reetadas, May 26, 2022

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, May 26, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Windows Booting beep!!

Check the boot order in the BIOS also, it might not have the hard drive as primary in the boot list.

Caring1, May 26, 2022
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows bsod boot order

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows bsod boot order

1. Windows bsod boot order - Similar Threads - bsod boot order

2. BSoD & boot order changes by itself in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD & boot order changes by itself in BIOS: Two issues happening at random times:BSoD"An operating system wasn't found" during startup. When I look into the BIOS, sometimes the boot priority changed by itself to the drive with no OS Samsung SSD 850 Pro 512GB , sometimes the hard drive with OS completely disappears...
  3. BSoD & boot order changes by itself in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD & boot order changes by itself in BIOS: Two issues happening at random times:BSoD"An operating system wasn't found" during startup. When I look into the BIOS, sometimes the boot priority changed by itself to the drive with no OS Samsung SSD 850 Pro 512GB , sometimes the hard drive with OS completely disappears...
  4. Windows bsod boot order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows bsod boot order: Hey i am in a problemSee i wanted to expand storage in laptop this laptop dont have screen so i installed a caddy in which i kept a hddThen i got to know hdd is corrupt it poped up and said to restart pc next for 5 hours it was repairing it self fixing drive f 77% IT SHOWED...
  5. Windows bsod boot order

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows bsod boot order: Hey i am in a problemSee i wanted to expand storage in laptop this laptop dont have screen so i installed a caddy in which i kept a hddThen i got to know hdd is corrupt it poped up and said to restart pc next for 5 hours it was repairing it self fixing drive f 77% IT SHOWED...
  6. exact boot order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exact boot order: Having problems with PC booting at all. a couple of days ago I noticed windows updates had been installed and required a restart.so shut all apps, go to start-restart and update, return 20 mins later to a WHITE screen that says something not found and suggeststhe steps to do...
  7. Boot Up order changed after BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Up order changed after BSOD: Hi Guys, I have had my boot up SSD for a while (Crucial MX500 SATA III) and it's been fine but while playing a game I got a blue screen and it reverted to the hard drive as the boot up drive. I have found that the only way to revert this back to the Crucial is by fully...
  8. Boot order

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot order: Hello, BIOS (legacy type) is supposedly is able to edit the [I]boot order[I] but mine refused to do it, nothing happens. I'd like to put the CD drive in the first place, so my machine would be able to boot from it. I need it because the created rescue discs configured so....
  9. Boot Order?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Order?: Hello If the pc BIOS is set such that the very first device to boot from is a usb stick, what happens if there is no usb stick ? Will it “automatically” go to the second device (presumably a normal boot) ? Thanks, Bob 99882
  10. boot order windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    boot order windows 10: Over the past week or so. I've run into a problem that the system on reboot hangs on loading the operating system. The fix for this issue is to boot the system and hitting the F12 key. This brings up the change boot order menu. Then you just tell it to boot from the first...