Windows 10: Windows BSOD D1

Discus and support Windows BSOD D1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit This is the Reliability Details: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheyCallMeFETA, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows BSOD D1

Keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

This is the Reliability Details:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: ff

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Thanks for any help Windows BSOD D1 :)

:)

TheyCallMeFETA, Dec 6, 2018

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) BSOD | DUAL MONITORS

Hi Korey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you able to boot to your system?

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

I suggest you to update all your drivers. You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager and Enter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click and click on
      Properties
      , and go to Driver tab and click on Update driver.

If you still face the issue you can check if you need to update the chipset drivers and also load default setting in BIOS.

BIOS DISCLAIMER -

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I suggest you please go to the below link suggestion provided Sharath Srinivasa
    and try the steps. The steps are for Black screen but you may also try the steps and check if it helps:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows BSOD D1

windows 10 bluescreen d1

Getting random crashes now almost daily

windows 10 bluescreen d1

Rich Ruscio, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows BSOD D1

1. Windows BSOD D1 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Windows update causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causing BSOD: Greetings to all of my readers. Last night i (accidently) was installed the new update of windows 10, after finish it, i shutdown my laptop and then in the morning i turn on my laptop it's function normally, but when i plug my power(charger) it's accidently BSOD ( page...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe: Hey, my pc keeps freezing then restarting itself when I play certain games. I used WhoCrashed and every time it tells me that ntoskrnl.exe causes the crash. I dont really know how to stop this from happening, any help would be great. Here's the dump file and pc info:...
  4. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I thought the problem was fixed from my last post, but it seems the problem still persists. The problem first started when I noticed several visual bugs like red and green stripes in the below image. This would appear when I'm using Battle.net launcher, Steam, Uplay,...
  5. BSOD and WiFi shows red cross next to connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD and WiFi shows red cross next to connection.: I have have a BSOD almost everyday and just today, I had one and the WiFi has a cross beside it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-wifi-shows-red-cross-next-to-connection/d942e696-9419-4cbd-afc4-916d584aa33e
  6. Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode

Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode: So my computer has this setting on that I can't find a way to turn off that puts my computer into hibernate mode after a certain amount of idle time. Yesterday, I began having an issue where the computer (which I am typing this on) will go bluescreen with the code...
  7. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION HDAudbus

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION HDAudbus: Still getting error after rolling back to previous graphics driver, here's the dmp file in debugger. Haven't had much luck in finding cause, looks like HDAudBus issue. . . Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18317.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All...
  8. BSOD without any reason

BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD: Hello, I'm using WINDOWS 10 Pro Ver 1803 today had two crashes one with stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and second one DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please could you advice where the problem is (I can provide link to two DMP files)...
  10. BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hi! For about a month I have been getting BSOD, sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes once or twice a day. I have tried removing any software that has been installed recently (Since the issue began), I have updated Drivers. I have tried running some software such as Malware...