Windows 10: Windows BSOD D1

Discus and support Windows BSOD D1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit This is the Reliability Details: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheyCallMeFETA, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows BSOD D1

Keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

This is the Reliability Details:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: ff

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Thanks for any help Windows BSOD D1 :)

:)

TheyCallMeFETA, Dec 6, 2018

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) BSOD | DUAL MONITORS

Hi Korey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you able to boot to your system?

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

I suggest you to update all your drivers. You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager and Enter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click and click on
      Properties
      , and go to Driver tab and click on Update driver.

If you still face the issue you can check if you need to update the chipset drivers and also load default setting in BIOS.

BIOS DISCLAIMER -

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I suggest you please go to the below link suggestion provided Sharath Srinivasa
    and try the steps. The steps are for Black screen but you may also try the steps and check if it helps:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows BSOD D1

windows 10 bluescreen d1

Getting random crashes now almost daily

windows 10 bluescreen d1

Rich Ruscio, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows BSOD D1

1. Windows BSOD D1 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  3. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  4. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  5. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  6. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  8. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  9. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  10. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 d1 bsod irqn

2. blue screen d1

3. bsod code d1

4. d1 blue screen windows10,
  5. windows code d1,
  6. what is windows D1,
  7. Windows BSOD D1