Windows 10: Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit

Discus and support Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm living in a dorm at the moment, and the wi-fi uses a security protocol that my PS4 can't recognize. So, I connected on my laptop, and created a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CallieUwU, Sep 11, 2018.

1. CallieUwU Win User

Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit

I'm living in a dorm at the moment, and the wi-fi uses a security protocol that my PS4 can't recognize. So, I connected on my laptop, and created a mobile hotspot to connect with. The problem is, after downloading about 150 Mb (~3Mb/s) on the PS4, I'll get a BSOD with "DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION". I opened the dmp file with windbg preview and it says that it was probably caused by netwbw02.sys, but I already tried to update my intel drivers without any change in the error popping up. I eventually had to do a system restore, and I ended up wiping a lot of the data on my C drive, but it still happens. Here are the links to the DMP files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zVsUQD1tFM1KnJjCVQQ6BudGO24RYRN8?usp=sharing

ASUS ROG G751JT, on the newest version of win 10

Please help, I'd like to not have a function that doesn't work at all Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit :(

:)

CallieUwU, Sep 11, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit

Built-in 'Mobile Hotspot' feature is not working in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393)

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while

2. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  3. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  4. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  5. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  7. Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issue

Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issue: Hotspot is connected however it shows no internet connection , I already tried to check/uncheck the network sharing option in adapter setting as well. Wifi connects however shows red error message on my mobile device that internet not available...
  8. Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected: I've consistently had crashes while playing hollow knight with my ps4 controller. I suspect it has something to do with my ps4 controller or with the game itself since my computer only crashes while playing the game with my controller. I can't say for sure if it's the game,...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation with hotspot

2. dpg watchdog violation hotspot