Windows 10: Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL

Discus and support Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I've been recently getting many BSOD errors on my desktop. It's not a prebuilt one, it was one that I built a gaming desktop. I've crashed so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Ryan Win User

Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL

Hey, I've been recently getting many BSOD errors on my desktop. It's not a prebuilt one, it was one that I built a gaming desktop. I've crashed so many times to the point where I reinstalled a fresh version of windows. I wiped both of my drives and now have a new version of windows. I downloaded all my drivers, I have a Ryzen 5 2600 CPU and an Nvidia GTX 1660 super graphics card. I played a game today and got the BSOD error "Driver IRQL less or equal". I've reinstalled windows yesterday and I'm still getting this same blue screen of death error, can anyone help?

:)

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL :)

oli_ramsay, Oct 24, 2020
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL

BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL

1. Windows BSOD Error Driver IRQL - Similar Threads - BSOD Error Driver

2. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.I've...
  3. IAStorAC.sys error, BSOD. Driver IRQL Not_less_Or_Equal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IAStorAC.sys error, BSOD. Driver IRQL Not_less_Or_Equal error: My system is as follows:Asus G732LXS-94I9-10980HK CPUNvidia RTX 2080 super mobile 150W 8GB64GB RAMWindows 11 ProAsus has a built in Armoury Crate software for overclocking. About 8 times out of 10 while using turbo mode, as soon as I switch out of turbo and go back to...
  4. IAStorAC.sys error, BSOD. Driver IRQL Not_less_Or_Equal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IAStorAC.sys error, BSOD. Driver IRQL Not_less_Or_Equal error: My system is as follows:Asus G732LXS-94I9-10980HK CPUNvidia RTX 2080 super mobile 150W 8GB64GB RAMWindows 11 ProAsus has a built in Armoury Crate software for overclocking. About 8 times out of 10 while using turbo mode, as soon as I switch out of turbo and go back to...
  5. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR: Hello, I'm using windows 11, and today I had multiple GSOD GreenScreen Of Death as I'm in insider program i tried a bunch of things, like updating my drivers and all typical things, but it's still crashing fairly often. I think I had 10 crashes today or so. If someone can...
  6. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR: Hello, I'm using windows 11, and today I had multiple GSOD GreenScreen Of Death as I'm in insider program i tried a bunch of things, like updating my drivers and all typical things, but it's still crashing fairly often. I think I had 10 crashes today or so. If someone can...
  7. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR: Hi, I just had a BSOD with bug check string, : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Caused by : ntoskrnl.exe .dmp file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VBp181qJPkQJWrOvi_tYoR415YcuY6hp/view?usp=sharing Does anyone know what's causing the BSOD? Thanks...
  8. BSOD - IRQL driver problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - IRQL driver problem: I read the post from : ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Created on February 21, 2017 BSOD Finding and fixing them So I'm sending the link (OneDrive) to be analysed: DMP files, Speecy, and MsInfo32 https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsJBL-ZZrwmti2BZwlUXHZL_b5Y2...
  9. Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors

Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors: So, my computer has been crashing from these BSODS ever since I built it. I built it myself and I'm an experienced system builder. I've ran driver verifier and memory tests multiple times and they are having no issues. I'm currently not overclocked and everything is being run...
  10. BSOD - Driver IRQL

BSOD - Driver IRQL: Attachment 98895 PC Parts List : Asus z170 A Bios ver. 1702, only drivers from Asus site downloaded and installed, excluding realtek audio (onboard audio disabled in bios, windows hd audio disabled in device manager) 6600k @ 4.6x and 4.5 cache - passed x264 stress...