Windows 10: Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do?

Discus and support Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results Date: 10/2/2020 7:59:11 PM Event ID: 1102 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yslronhepos, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do?

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results

Date: 10/2/2020 7:59:11 PM

Event ID: 1102

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-94RB8DE

Description:

The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results" Guid="{5f92bc59-248f-4111-86a9-e393e12c6139}" />

<EventID>1102</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-10-02T11:59:11.7716371Z" />

<EventRecordID>13787</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="5868" ThreadID="5872" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-94RB8DE</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<UserData>

<Results xmlns="http://manifests.microsoft.com/win/2005/08/windows/Reliability/Postboot/Events">

<LaunchType>Manual</LaunchType>

<CompletionType>Fail</CompletionType>

<MemorySize>6020</MemorySize>

<TestType>10</TestType>

<TestDuration>360</TestDuration>

<TestCount>12</TestCount>

<NumPagesTested>1539896</NumPagesTested>

<NumPagesUnTested>1276</NumPagesUnTested>

<NumBadPages>2</NumBadPages>

<T1NumBadPages>2</T1NumBadPages>

<T2NumBadPages>2</T2NumBadPages>

<T3NumBadPages>2</T3NumBadPages>

<T4NumBadPages>2</T4NumBadPages>

<T5NumBadPages>2</T5NumBadPages>

<T6NumBadPages>2</T6NumBadPages>

<T7NumBadPages>2</T7NumBadPages>

<T8NumBadPages>2</T8NumBadPages>

<T9NumBadPages>2</T9NumBadPages>

<T10NumBadPages>2</T10NumBadPages>

<T11NumBadPages>2</T11NumBadPages>

<T12NumBadPages>2</T12NumBadPages>

<T13NumBadPages>0</T13NumBadPages>

<T14NumBadPages>0</T14NumBadPages>

<T15NumBadPages>0</T15NumBadPages>

<T16NumBadPages>0</T16NumBadPages>

</Results>

</UserData>

</Event>

:)

yslronhepos, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Oct 2, 2020
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do?

Did a reformat and get memory management BSODs

Yeah, Windows has been installed, the problem is every week or so I get a BSOD about memory management and I just had my last one today.

B1gg3stN00b, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do?

1. Windows BSOD memory management, what do i do? - Similar Threads - BSOD memory management

2. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  3. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  4. What do I do with a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do with a BSOD?: I've gotten this screen for the second time in a week or two, both times it stated it was "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" and idk what that means. Both times happened while i was playing World of Warcraft. Other than that my laptop runs perfectly fine. I got it in August...
  5. What do I do with a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do with a BSOD?: I've gotten this screen for the second time in a week or two, both times it stated it was "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" and idk what that means. Both times happened while i was playing World of Warcraft. Other than that my laptop runs perfectly fine. I got it in August...
  6. Unsure whats causing BSoD "Memory Management"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure whats causing BSoD "Memory Management": I recently built a new pc, the ssd was the only part reused from my old system. After about a day or two i started getting crashes only in destiny 2, no other game. Most of the crashes were the same but one time i got the BSoD with the Memory_Management stop code. I didnt do...
  7. CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?: So I don't know if this is a RAM problem or not, but I ran Memtest until 1000% and got no errors. I ran it from the desktop and instead of booting from a usb, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I keep getting constant BSODs with different errors, and I don't know...
  8. Keep getting BSOD with memory managment. I tried to do what was reccomended online but I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting BSOD with memory managment. I tried to do what was reccomended online but I...: Could someone please help me with that? submitted by /u/Aarghxsaurus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4fs72/keep_getting_bsod_with_memory_managment_i_tried/
  9. AdblockPlusEngine.exe is possibly leaking Memory. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AdblockPlusEngine.exe is possibly leaking Memory. What do I do?: I ran a scan in my Webroot software, and it shows that AdblockPlusEngine.exe has a possible memory leak. In looking it up on Microsoft, it was suggested that I try running Microsoft Safety Scanner, and I did. It showed that no Malware, No viruses, and No unwanted software...
  10. Memory management BSOD while doing different things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory management BSOD while doing different things: Hello, For a long time I've been experiencing Memory management BSODs, then I updated bios, which helped for a few weeks or so, but now I'm getting the BSOD once again... It randomly crashes whetever I'm playing games or writing code in IntelliJ, only one thing in common is...