Windows 10: Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode

Discus and support Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I continuously get a BSOD after I shut my computer into sleep mode and turn it back on hours later. I have noticed It usually occurs during when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheHef777, Oct 11, 2018.

1. TheHef777 Win User

Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode

Hi, I continuously get a BSOD after I shut my computer into sleep mode and turn it back on hours later. I have noticed It usually occurs during when I have either the option from the power menu to either sleep, update and shut down , or update and restart. This is getting to be very infuriating because I have already purchased new ram after running a memtest86 test multiple times on my old sticks prior to replacing them when I first started receiving these errors. Please tell me what the issue is, Windows 10 seems to be plagued with issues and I am very unhappy that you as a company are pushing updates onto our machines at whatever time is convenient to you but not to us, force restarting our machines etc, and filling it with all unnecessary apps.

:)

TheHef777, Oct 11, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Sleep mode and computer turns back on

With the latest update, sometimes when I put the computer to sleep, it goes into sleep mode but in very short time, just seconds, turns itself back on out of sleep mode

Gramps_509th, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode

Is it safe to put your pc in sleep mode?

It can decrease the lifespan of the RAM, power supply, and especially the motherboard. The highest rate of motherboard failures I have encountered were often tied to computers that were suspended rather than turned off.

Sleep/suspend mode keeps the memory powered on. That means those components are subjected to punishment more than they would be otherwise.

Turning on and off frequently (more than every 30 minutes) is also not good for components.

Simply put, if the computer is going to be off more than 30 minutes, power it off. If not, just turn the monitor off (I don't bother with screen savers because they use processing power when the best way to save a screen is to not have it on at all).

FordGT90Concept, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode

1. Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT when turning on computer after putting it into sleep mode - Similar Threads - BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT turning

2. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  3. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  4. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  6. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  7. Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode

Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode: I put my computer in sleep mode quite often and have never had a problem. But for the past couple of days, my computer crashes blue screen with a windows stop code when I put it to sleep. It doesn't happen the first time I put it to sleep -- only the second time?!? I've...
  8. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  9. Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode: After putting my computer on sleep mode and waking it up, I can no longer open certain files unless I restart my computer. Specifically videos using VLC Media Player. I click open many times and nothing comes up. This is also the case with a few games and the program...
  10. BSOD on laptop when putting it into sleep mode

BSOD on laptop when putting it into sleep mode: Been having this problem since yesterday,whenever I put my laptop in sleep(press power button) and close lid I come back after few hours to find it rebooted.After checking blue screen view I found that there was a BSOD,mainly two drivers watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys I used...