Windows 10: Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

Discus and support Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been having this problem with very specific games. In the past, it was Rainbow Six Siege, now it's Diablo 4. Everything seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dugan Jones, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

Hi all, I have been having this problem with very specific games. In the past, it was Rainbow Six Siege, now it's Diablo 4. Everything seems to be running fine. My temps seem to be. I can't really put my finger on it. I am losing my mind at this point as this is a relatively new computer build and the problem is rather infrequent. However, when I do run into it on, again, very specific games; I cannot find a workaround anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Things I have TriedChange Global C-State Control in BIOS to [DISABLE]Change POWER SUPPLY IDLE CONTROL to [TYPICAL CURRENT IDLE]H

:)

Dugan Jones, Jun 2, 2023

2. Original Diablo game compatiablity to windows 10

I have all of the Diablo series of games. I do not like Diablo II, III, etc. I only want to play the Original Diablo. However, it won't play on my Windows 10 PC. Are there versions of Diablo that are compatible with Windows 10?

Thanks!

Moved from Insider

JohnnieAskew, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Diablo 3 games and file missing after upgrading to Window 10.

Hi,

I have been playing Diablo3 on window 7 ,now upgraded to window 10.

I just realised my whole diablo game file is missing.

Please suggestions?

Thanks.

sharky777sun-ming, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

Can't play Age of Empire or Diablo II on Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 and can't get my games to open or play. Age of Empire and Diablo II are the games.

PatsyDeNoyer, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

1. Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Diablo

2. BSOD during Diablo 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Diablo 4: After playing Diablo 4 for some time, I get a BSOD that says watchdog violation. No other game or app does this. This is provided by the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  3. BSOD during Diablo 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Diablo 4: After playing Diablo 4 for some time, I get a BSOD that says watchdog violation. No other game or app does this. This is provided by the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  4. BSOD 0x00000139 by ntoskrnl.exe Playing Diablo IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x00000139 by ntoskrnl.exe Playing Diablo IV: hello,I just upgraded my old pc and im getting constantly random bsod's and black screen leading reboot my pc. Here my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AphjIWKLwSxmmHilx0NK_nUImfVY?e=KCRH49Any help appreciated!Windows 11 fresh installMy specs are:ASUS b560m PLUS TUF Gamingi7...
  5. BSOD 0x00000139 by ntoskrnl.exe Playing Diablo IV

BSOD 0x00000139 by ntoskrnl.exe Playing Diablo IV: hello,I just upgraded my old pc and im getting constantly random bsod's and black screen leading reboot my pc. Here my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AphjIWKLwSxmmHilx0NK_nUImfVY?e=KCRH49Any help appreciated!Windows 11 fresh installMy specs are:ASUS b560m PLUS TUF Gamingi7...
  6. Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV: Hi all, I have been having this problem with very specific games. In the past, it was Rainbow Six Siege, now it's Diablo 4. Everything seems to be running fine. My temps seem to be. I can't really put my finger on it. I am losing my mind at this point as this is a relatively...
  7. Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD: When Playing Diablo IV: Hi all, I have been having this problem with very specific games. In the past, it was Rainbow Six Siege, now it's Diablo 4. Everything seems to be running fine. My temps seem to be. I can't really put my finger on it. I am losing my mind at this point as this is a relatively...
  8. video memory internal error bsod when playing diablo 2 Resurrected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video memory internal error bsod when playing diablo 2 Resurrected: first off i hope i 'm posting this in the right area. so for the past almost week now my pc will bsod with the error video memory internal error and has done so every day almost since monday roughly. sometimes it will happen multiple times in a single day. like today it...
  9. video memory internal error bsod when playing diablo 2 Resurrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory internal error bsod when playing diablo 2 Resurrected: first off i hope i 'm posting this in the right area. so for the past almost week now my pc will bsod with the error video memory internal error and has done so every day almost since monday roughly. sometimes it will happen multiple times in a single day. like today it...
  10. video memory internal error bsod when playing diablo 2 Resurrected