Windows 10: Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

Discus and support Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've consistently had crashes while playing hollow knight with my ps4 controller. I suspect it has something to do with my ps4 controller or with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoëlBoeije, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

I've consistently had crashes while playing hollow knight with my ps4 controller. I suspect it has something to do with my ps4 controller or with the game itself since my computer only crashes while playing the game with my controller. I can't say for sure if it's the game, the controller or that my controller is connected through bluetooth and I'm not going to try to find out (I am slightly traumatized by the intense sound my computer makes when it crashes and I don't want to damage my pc).

error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

what goes wrong: intelpmm.sys

:)

JoëlBoeije, Jan 27, 2019

2. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type
    in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this
    issue?

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller ***

BootlegBird, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

ps4 controler

can i connect my ps4 controler to laptop win 10

danielfraser1, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

1. Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected - Similar Threads - BsoD while ps4

2. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...
  3. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC: So i just bought a brand new ps4 controller so I could connect to my PC and play fortnite with it, but when I plug it in, the light stays orange and doesn't change. I have tried downloading DS4windows to download the controller drivers, but it always seems to fail and so I...
  4. PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected

PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected: When i connect my controller it pairs via bluetooth just fine, however, the controller doesn't work and after about 10 seconds it turns off, and removes the controller from the paired devices. I'm assuming it's failing to correctly install the drivers....
  5. ps4 controller Not recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    ps4 controller Not recognized: iv been trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc running windows 10 via usb. whenever i plug it in nothing happens and when i click the power button on the controller it just flashes blue. when i go to device manager, under game controller there is nothing. iv tried...
  6. PS4 Controller on PC

PS4 Controller on PC: I have been playing fortnite on my pc with a ps4 controller for about 6 months, but today when i connected my controller to my pc is being recognized as an audio device. Im super frustrated and idk what to do. I search on yotube and other forums and nothing seems to work. If...
  7. Computer is not detecting ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer is not detecting ps4 controller: I play games using ps4 controller. But yesterday I had an issue, when I plugged in my controller, I saw a fading yellow light and ds4 didn’t recognize my controller. I had the similar issue before and know that I should find "driver error" in the Settings, then I remove the...
  8. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  10. Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit: I'm living in a dorm at the moment, and the wi-fi uses a security protocol that my PS4 can't recognize. So, I connected on my laptop, and created a mobile hotspot to connect with. The problem is, after downloading about 150 Mb (~3Mb/s) on the PS4, I'll get a BSOD with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod when ps4 is connected windows 10