Windows 10: Windows bug after update

Discus and support Windows bug after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After update to Build 19041.388, I've no longer to use Snip & Sketch again it show up with this notification [ATTACH] Can anyone experience the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zRvPz, Jul 16, 2020.

1. zRvPz Win User

Windows bug after update

After update to Build 19041.388, I've no longer to use Snip & Sketch again
    it show up with this notification

Windows bug after update 2a9e9b7e-f02d-47ab-ac6b-a6741593092f?upload=true.png

Can anyone experience the same error like me or anyone know how to fix it

:)

zRvPz, Jul 16, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 16, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Windows bug after update

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows bug after update

1. Windows bug after update - Similar Threads - bug update

2. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  3. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  4. WIndows Update Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  5. WIndows Update Bug

WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  6. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  7. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  8. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: You are trying to hide the fact that your **** software engineers have broken this security update.Multiple clients are experiencing an install error from your **** staff tryna extend partitions without putting the proper security elevation scripting in the update.Half assing...
  9. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: You are trying to hide the fact that your **** software engineers have broken this security update.Multiple clients are experiencing an install error from your **** staff tryna extend partitions without putting the proper security elevation scripting in the update.Half assing...
  10. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade