Windows 10: [Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already...

Discus and support [Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I face an issue with taskbar and would like to ask your help. I turned on automatically auto hide taskbar in Windows Settings. And I notice that, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quyleanh, Mar 22, 2021.

1. [Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already...

I face an issue with taskbar and would like to ask your help.

I turned on automatically auto hide taskbar in Windows Settings. And I notice that, the full screen app will not show taskbar when I hover mouse to bottom area (taskbar area) on main monitor. However, the second monitor does not.

I think this is a Windows bug. Could anyone know how to fix or deal with that? Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/quyleanh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/quyleanh, Mar 22, 2021

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 22, 2021
  3. How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Pete1burn Win User

[Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already...

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

[Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already...

1. [Windows BUG?] How to make full screen app hide taskbar on second monitor when already... - Similar Threads - BUG full screen

2. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  3. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  4. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  5. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  6. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  7. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  8. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. how to make my second monitor full screen

how to make my second monitor full screen: I recently had a extra monitor set up one is perfect full screen no matter what I open but the second is not full screen ive tired everything and can get it to go to full screen it has black space on the left and right side about 3"...