Windows 10: Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

Discus and support Windows buggy after driver update and rendering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few days ago, I updated some drivers to try to fix a problem on my pc. Afterwards, I did some rendering with FL Studio 20, during which I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MilkTeaCat, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

A few days ago, I updated some drivers to try to fix a problem on my pc. Afterwards, I did some rendering with FL Studio 20, during which I was installing the new Python. Halfway through the render, my pc started glitching, but I didn't think anything of it at that time since this is pretty common for my almost 10-year old pc. Everything was lagging and the cursor started spamming left and right click by itself. I rebooted after finishing the render, but the bugs persisted. The system would be normal one second but then would lag the next. The symptoms: random lag, during which the taskbar re

:)

MilkTeaCat, Aug 16, 2021
  2. MeMyselfI Win User

windows update keeps reinstalling buggy nvidia driver

Device manager -> Right click the device -> Update driver -> Browse my computer for driver software -> Let me pick from a list of variable drivers on my computer

In the list you can choose which driver windows will use. Hopefully the list contains more than the buggy one.

MeMyselfI, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

1. Windows buggy after driver update and rendering - Similar Threads - buggy driver update

2. Windows buggy after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows buggy after hardware change: I've recently upgrade both my cpu and motherboard from Intel to amdIntel i5-6400 to Ryzen 5 7600x and Msi b150 Nightelf to Gigabyte b650 Aorus elite ax, since then I've had multiple browser crashes, multiple BSODs, failed downloads, corrupt files, fails trying to update...
  3. Windows buggy after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows buggy after hardware change: I've recently upgrade both my cpu and motherboard from Intel to amdIntel i5-6400 to Ryzen 5 7600x and Msi b150 Nightelf to Gigabyte b650 Aorus elite ax, since then I've had multiple browser crashes, multiple BSODs, failed downloads, corrupt files, fails trying to update...
  4. Microsoft Basic Render Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Basic Render Driver: hi, i finally got my PC up and running in windows 10. i have a small problem, instead of my intel iGPU in my i5-11400 showing up, Microsoft Basic Render Driver is. my PC is really lacing performance and i dont know how to go from Microsoft Basic Render Driver to intel UHD...
  5. microsoft basic render driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic render driver: I tried running cs:go on it through steam, but it said that my microsoft basic render driver does not support the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all of the display parts, it didn't work. What should I do?...
  6. Outlook 2016 buggy after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2016 buggy after update: I have a 2016 Dell inspiron 7559 running office. Ever since the latest windows update outlook works for a while but then starts throwing a 0x80004005 error upon send/recieve. If I reboot the program works again for a while. Any suggestions? I've tried disabling MacAfee...
  7. Are the new updates buggy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are the new updates buggy?: Last I updated Windows 10 was more than a year ago. To be exact, Feb 2019. Now that I've got my internet back, I wanted to update but after a little searching I find that the latest updates has been very buggy and are breaking many PCs. So what I wanted to know is should I...
  8. Buggy Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buggy Windows update: After last update everytime i restart my pc i get this pop up saying "Do ypu want to allow this app to make changes to your device" If i click no all is fine but if i click yes it disables my task manager. It is happening everytime i power on or restart my pc. Any idea what...
  9. Microsoft Basic Render Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Basic Render Driver: I just got an ibuypower desktop with a gtx 1060 and an i7 8700. I tried running cs:go on it through steam, but it said that my microsoft basic render driver does not support the game. However, I didn't experience any issues with fortnite. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers: My desktop uses a USB wired mouse, the mouse worked fine for a month or two, then just started glitching out. Right clicks act as both left and right (at the same time, ikr, it's weird), and left clicks often refuse to go through. I'm assuming that it's the driver, not the...