Windows 10: Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Discus and support Windows Bugs and Windows applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Representing Of Surface Owners and Windows Lovers : after 6month confrance and meeting and talks with alot Windows users in instagram we have some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FarsiGraphic, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Representing Of Surface Owners and Windows Lovers :

after 6month confrance and meeting and talks with alot Windows users in instagram we have some Questions :

im Web & App Programmer - Graphist and i asking these because this probs is very important for all of us

We have 2 Subject Questions :

Question 1 :

*for example :i have Surfacebook 256gb*
    why after some update some icons like battery icon in taskbar missing and i must disable and re anable it from device manager
    brightness bar gone from taskbar battery tab
    some times windows hanging , some times windows cant shutdown and hanging , and for near 1 month every time my surface couldnt getup from sleep !!! i do anything i find about how can i fix it and turn on my surface after sleep but ... Nothing , finaly i reseted my windows ​

Some proof links:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023537/surface-wont-turn-on-or-wake-from-sleep
    https://discuss.howtogeek.com/t/missing-brightness-quick-action-in-battery-tray-icon-windows-10/78466

Question 2 :
    i hate talk about apple ipads but in this few years ago alwase bestest applications came for ipad for first ( sometimes never came for windows!!!)
    for example Adobe maked alot wonderfull app only for ipad ! we cant working with photoshop on surface , when ipad have 3 adobe apps with super nice UI and working with it is very easly , for example adobe fresco , photoshop sketch , illustrator draw , better than these is ProCreate app , i talked with them too , but they told me Windows store not good market for us we choose working with apple!!!!! adobe supports said something LOL !!!! i hate both of them
    i love Windows , i have working windows from 95-ME-98 from yet
    please please please do something for programers , they want make apps for microsoft store but i dont know why they dont !
    please just check Procreate app for digital drawing and painting this app is awsome , i hope microsoft invite them , or talking with adobe about this new apps .​

Some Proof links:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I HOPE SEE WINDOWS AS GREATEST COMPUTER COMPANY ( As Was for so many years before )
    I HOPE SEE EVEN ONE GENTLE APPLICATION OR SOFTWARE FOR SURFACE , WACOM & OTHER SPECIAL DEVICES FOR PRO WORKS
    I HOPE I CAN SEE MORE GAMES MORE APPS MORE THINGS ON WINDOWS STORE
    I REALY LOVE MICROSOFT​

:)

FarsiGraphic, Aug 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Bugs and Windows applications

1. Windows Bugs and Windows applications - Similar Threads - Bugs applications

2. Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards: Greetings,Application window settings are not respected for the primary display designation when using systems which have both discreate and onboard graphics chips.In this case, my system has an onboard integrated AMD 6100M GPU as part of the CPU, It also has a dedicated...
  3. Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards: Greetings,Application window settings are not respected for the primary display designation when using systems which have both discreate and onboard graphics chips.In this case, my system has an onboard integrated AMD 6100M GPU as part of the CPU, It also has a dedicated...
  4. Search application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search application bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TehMilitia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbflmo/search_application_bug/
  5. Windows 11 Bug involving phantom windows after closing certain applications or transferring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bug involving phantom windows after closing certain applications or transferring...: I have had a reoccurring bug ever since i installed windows 11, and have found a reliable way to fix it without disabling all of your animations. First go to accessibility > Visual effects and disable Animation effects.Then go to control panel and search: Appearance. Then...
  6. Windows 11 Bug involving phantom windows after closing certain applications or transferring...

Windows 11 Bug involving phantom windows after closing certain applications or transferring...: I have had a reoccurring bug ever since i installed windows 11, and have found a reliable way to fix it without disabling all of your animations. First go to accessibility > Visual effects and disable Animation effects.Then go to control panel and search: Appearance. Then...
  7. Windows Search bug. After application update unable to launch app from search results.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search bug. After application update unable to launch app from search results.: Hi everyone,I use WSL2 on a daily basis, where Ubuntu is my preferred flavour. As of a couple of days, I am unable to launch the application from the Windows Search results. I believe it has something to do with a name change after an update, i.e. "Ubuntu" is now "Ubuntu on...
  8. Windows Search bug. After application update unable to launch app from search results.

Windows Search bug. After application update unable to launch app from search results.: Hi everyone,I use WSL2 on a daily basis, where Ubuntu is my preferred flavour. As of a couple of days, I am unable to launch the application from the Windows Search results. I believe it has something to do with a name change after an update, i.e. "Ubuntu" is now "Ubuntu on...
  9. Windows Search bug. After application update unable to launch app from search results.

in Cortana
  10. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...