Windows 10: Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Discus and support Windows Bugs and Windows applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Representing Of Surface Owners and Windows Lovers : after 6month confrance and meeting and talks with alot Windows users in instagram we have some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FarsiGraphic, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Representing Of Surface Owners and Windows Lovers :

after 6month confrance and meeting and talks with alot Windows users in instagram we have some Questions :

im Web & App Programmer - Graphist and i asking these because this probs is very important for all of us

We have 2 Subject Questions :

Question 1 :

*for example :i have Surfacebook 256gb*
    why after some update some icons like battery icon in taskbar missing and i must disable and re anable it from device manager
    brightness bar gone from taskbar battery tab
    some times windows hanging , some times windows cant shutdown and hanging , and for near 1 month every time my surface couldnt getup from sleep !!! i do anything i find about how can i fix it and turn on my surface after sleep but ... Nothing , finaly i reseted my windows ​

Some proof links:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023537/surface-wont-turn-on-or-wake-from-sleep
    https://discuss.howtogeek.com/t/missing-brightness-quick-action-in-battery-tray-icon-windows-10/78466

Question 2 :
    i hate talk about apple ipads but in this few years ago alwase bestest applications came for ipad for first ( sometimes never came for windows!!!)
    for example Adobe maked alot wonderfull app only for ipad ! we cant working with photoshop on surface , when ipad have 3 adobe apps with super nice UI and working with it is very easly , for example adobe fresco , photoshop sketch , illustrator draw , better than these is ProCreate app , i talked with them too , but they told me Windows store not good market for us we choose working with apple!!!!! adobe supports said something LOL !!!! i hate both of them
    i love Windows , i have working windows from 95-ME-98 from yet
    please please please do something for programers , they want make apps for microsoft store but i dont know why they dont !
    please just check Procreate app for digital drawing and painting this app is awsome , i hope microsoft invite them , or talking with adobe about this new apps .​

Some Proof links:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I HOPE SEE WINDOWS AS GREATEST COMPUTER COMPANY ( As Was for so many years before )
    I HOPE SEE EVEN ONE GENTLE APPLICATION OR SOFTWARE FOR SURFACE , WACOM & OTHER SPECIAL DEVICES FOR PRO WORKS
    I HOPE I CAN SEE MORE GAMES MORE APPS MORE THINGS ON WINDOWS STORE
    I REALY LOVE MICROSOFT​

:)

FarsiGraphic, Aug 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Bugs and Windows applications

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Bugs and Windows applications

1. Windows Bugs and Windows applications - Similar Threads - Bugs applications

2. Windows 10 File Explorer or Photo Viewer Possible Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer or Photo Viewer Possible Bug: I have folders full of photos. Some cameras start the filenames with the date, some with IMG_, some with IMG-, etc. To get the latest ones sorted at the top of the list in File Explorer, I insert the Date Taken column in the column list and sort by that. So looking at...
  3. Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug: I have folders full of photos. Some cameras start the filenames with the date, some with IMG_, some with IMG-, etc. To get the latest ones sorted at the top of the list in File Manager, I insert the Date Taken column in the column list and sort by that. So looking at the...
  4. Windows 10 search bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 search bug: So I just bought a new pc today, came with windows 10. When i tried to type in the search box, it keeps selecting the microphone for cortana. It doesn’t let me type unless I click and type at the same time non stop. It also presents a problem when I try to bring up the...
  5. Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs: I downloaded and installed the "critical" Windows update on August 9. Backblaze would not start until the 18th. Dropbox still will not start. Outlook says "Outlook data file cannot be accessed." So, I have no new email since the update except with my outlook account....
  6. KB4512534 for Windows 10 version 1809 fixes VB bug and more

in Windows 10 News
    KB4512534 for Windows 10 version 1809 fixes VB bug and more: Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4512534 for its Windows 10 version 1809 operating system on August 17, 2019. The update follows the release of the updates KB4517297 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, KB4517298 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, and...
  7. bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug in windows 10: there is a bug in windows 10 when the display power option is turned on still the battery doesnt appear. see the screenshot on my windows 10 dell laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-windows-10/84bef9b7-437f-416b-94f8-5fbe73bd4039
  8. Desktop Applications - Assert Failure - mscorlib recurive resource lookup bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Applications - Assert Failure - mscorlib recurive resource lookup bug: Upon attempting launching various programs (In my case, Razer Synapse, Twitch and Osu) I get the follow error message popup (See below). Following the little help there is online, I have attempted a clean boot, redownloading my .NET framework, reinstalling the programs I am...
  9. 1803 bug: No option to add new file types nor protocols for default applications in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    1803 bug: No option to add new file types nor protocols for default applications in...: There is a bug that I have confirmed on Reddit that exists in 1803. Within the Settings App there is no option to add new file types nor protocols to assign to a default application. Without this option Windows 10 1803 cannot be configured to automatically open unrecognised...
  10. Bugged Taskbar, time not updating, icons launching wrong applications.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Taskbar, time not updating, icons launching wrong applications.: Today it was the third time in 2 weeks that this happened to me. I was looking at the clock and it showed 9:04, while when I clicked it it was already 09:34. When I clicked on the Whatsapp icon on the taskbar, Windows Mail got started and when I clicked the Windows mail icon,...