Windows 10: Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems

Discus and support Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently noticed severe problems with my computer when moving to the newest possible update build for the Enterprise N version of Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SnowLily, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SnowLily Win User

Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems

Hello, I've recently noticed severe problems with my computer when moving to the newest possible update build for the Enterprise N version of Windows. Things like having explorer crash, unable to use the keyboard and mouse, chrome losing all functionality, and very random overall hangs that cause me to force restart the computer. I'm unfortunately for now going to need to go back to a prior build of Windows, but would in the future like to update all the way. If there are workarounds or fixes to this issue, as updating makes Windows basically unusable, please let me know immediately so I can try them! Or if you need more information, I'll try to provide it to the best of my abilities.

:)

SnowLily, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation LTSB N

Hello,

I am looking for 2 evaluation distributions ISOs.

* Enterprise Evaluation LTSB N

* Enterprise N Evaluation

I am able to find other ones I require but not these two. Does anyone know where I can locate these ISO files?

According to Microsoft they are valid builds from their getProduct() function.

GetProductInfo function

PRODUCT_ENTERPRISE_N_EVALUATION0x00000054

PRODUCT_ENTERPRISE_S_N_EVALUATION0x00000082

EverettWenzel, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

The title is wrong.
    It's version 1803, the actual build is 17134.1, at the moment.

Alexandrus, Jan 31, 2019
  4. jeremywho Win User

Update Azure VM running Windows 10 Enterprise N to build 14267?

I have Windows 10 Enterprise N running in an Azure VM and I'd like to update it to a newer build so I can try out Bash for Windows.

It's setup to receive Insider Preview builds and its set to the "Fast" level. Developer mode is also selected.

Is it possible to update to a newer build that can run Bash for Windows? I'm not sure what I'm missing.

jeremywho, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems - Similar Threads - build 1803 Enterprise

2. Problem upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 Enterprise: HiOne of my friends ran into a problem when she tried to upgrade her Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 EnterpriseAccording to the upgrading tool her CPU, memory and disk space were all ok, but...Her regarding her operating system for the upgrade to windows...
  3. KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 Windows 11 Enterprise N all features missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 Windows 11 Enterprise N all features missing: I have updated to KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 with Windows 11 Enterprise NThe update was success but I'm missing all the features included on this KB such as the home as shown above... the below photo is from a Windows 11 Pro version......Does anyone is having same issue...
  4. KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 Windows 11 Enterprise N all features missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 Windows 11 Enterprise N all features missing: I have updated to KB5030310 OS Build 22621.2361 with Windows 11 Enterprise NThe update was success but I'm missing all the features included on this KB such as the home as shown above... the below photo is from a Windows 11 Pro version......Does anyone is having same issue...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise N

Windows 10 Enterprise N: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 pro on my laptop and I purchased product key on Ebay. But the product key did not Activate my Windows 10 pro so I contacted Microsoft Agent through the Virtual Assistant. The Agent told me that the Product key I purchased is meant for...
  6. Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N: Hi, I need to get my integrated webcam to work in Windows 10 Enterprise N. I tried to install the Media Feature Pack but it doesn't solve the problem. Could someone please give some advice? Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise G N

Windows 10 Enterprise G N: Hello, I was curious about windows 10 1909 Enterprise G and possibly GN. I Tried using media creation tool. Also using the command - MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise. I can use enterprise kms keys...
  8. Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem: Hi, I have a home network with 1 pc (win10), 1 PC (XP), new router (with attached storage) and various other non windows devices. The relevant networking connections are all via a (wired) Lan. The behaviour of the PCs is: The router can see all the devices inc both...
  9. Windows 10 build 1803 update tool problem

Windows 10 build 1803 update tool problem: Hello, I performed an upgrade install from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 in 2015, I wanted to rebuild my system from scratch with the latest build (1803) via the Media Creation Tool. When I try to run the tool, I get the error "There was a problem starting Setup...", I have...
  10. Problems with update build 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with update build 1803: Hi all, I have severe problems with this new 1803 build update.. I updated it via regular Windows update and i get nothing but trouble with it so far. First the UAC ( user account control) didn't work properly which works later, now Windows defender keeps telling me that...