Windows 10: Windows Build Expiration Notification

Discus and support Windows Build Expiration Notification in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting the following message each time I start up my pc, "Your build of Windows will expire on 7/31/2020. You should move to a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SergioMayorga1, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Windows Build Expiration Notification

Hello,

I keep getting the following message each time I start up my pc, "Your build of Windows will expire on 7/31/2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information". Windows Update has no new updates. I am a Windows Insider and opted for the Release Preview Channel. Has someone experienced this issue? How can I resolve this issue?

Windows Build Expiration Notification 7ddc2077-aa09-4df8-8a92-3b8e2a831140?upload=true.jpg

Windows Build Expiration Notification 6cc0647f-3bde-431c-91e1-043efa884980?upload=true.jpg

Best Regards,

Sergio

:)

SergioMayorga1, Jul 25, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Windows Build Expiration Notification

Getting notification as Windows uploader is due to expire soon

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you referring to the notification that you are getting Windows will expire soon?
    • Since from when are you getting this message and did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 activated?
    I also suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the issue you are facing
    in order to understand the issue better.

Refer:
    How to include a screenshot in your post

Keep us posted with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Build Expiration Notification

1. Windows Build Expiration Notification - Similar Threads - Build Expiration Notification

2. Windows expiring soon notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows expiring soon notification: Windows expiring soon notification pops up but my windows activation state is currently active. I recently upgraded to Win 11 from win 10 proHow to fix this?...
  3. Windows expiring soon notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows expiring soon notification: Windows expiring soon notification pops up but my windows activation state is currently active. I recently upgraded to Win 11 from win 10 proHow to fix this?...
  4. Notification of windows license expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notification of windows license expired: Hi, I got notification that my windows license will expire soon. what should i do to fix this. below is the screen capture from windows script host [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows Build to Expire

Windows Build to Expire: I am getting this message but I purchased the Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. I have the receipt in my email for $99. What is going on? I've read that soon my laptop will restart every 2 hours and etc...... What is the deal????...
  6. Will my Windows build expire?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my Windows build expire?: Hi there, I have recently moved to the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Programme from the Dev Channel. I am on build 20161, and every time I boot my computer, it warns me that my build of windows will expire soon. Will the build still expire even though I am the Beta...
  7. Constantly getting "This build of Windows will expire soon" notifications.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constantly getting "This build of Windows will expire soon" notifications.: Hey guys! Recently, I've been getting fullscreen notifications about my build of Windows expiring.[ATTACH] My winver is this: [ATTACH] I'm in the Windows Insider Program and I'm currently on a Dev Channel build, but due to the advice of a Windows Support member, I've...
  8. This build of windows will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This build of windows will expire soon.: I am getting a this build of windows will expire soon popup on Windows Insider Build 20161.1000. How do i sole this. I have checked that my account is still there in windows insider? submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...
  9. Expired windows notification

Expired windows notification: Hi all ..... I have formatted my computer which origanally had windows 8, then i take it to computer shop to reinstall windows, the guy said i will reinstall the 8 then i will upgraded to 10h, but he activated using an organaization service, now it pops-up the expiration...
  10. Resolve "This Build of Windows will expire soon" notification on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Resolve "This Build of Windows will expire soon" notification on Windows 10: I run an Insider Build version of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system on a separate PC to keep up with development. Joined the Insider Program when Microsoft made it available publicly and have been an Insider ever since on that device. For the past week or so, Windows...