Windows 10: windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC

Discus and support windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday i updated my PC to version 1803 version of windows 10. after the completion I opened apps like paint3D, calculator, calendar etc they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Devendra19, Nov 5, 2018.

1. windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC

Hi,

yesterday i updated my PC to version 1803 version of windows 10.

after the completion I opened apps like paint3D, calculator, calendar etc they all instantly crashed.

Please help me.

Also I dont want to uninstall updates.

:)

Devendra19, Nov 5, 2018

2. my "get windows 10 app" keeps on crashing

Hi Jaseem,

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the link below. A similar issue has been discussed.

'Get windows 10 app' crashes instantly after launching

'Get windows 10 app' crashes instantly after launching

Hope this helps, let us know the status.

PranavMishra5582, Nov 6, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC

1. windows built in app instantly crashes on my PC - Similar Threads - built app instantly

2. My Pc crashes, no BSOD and restarts the next instant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc crashes, no BSOD and restarts the next instant: Hello i keep having an Isue with my Windows 11 Desktop for a while now and i cant find whats wrong.Whenever i play a game and try to watch something else like a Youtube Video or a Twitch Stream after some time, cant say clearly, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after...
  3. My Pc crashes, no BSOD and restarts the next instant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc crashes, no BSOD and restarts the next instant: Hello i keep having an Isue with my Windows 11 Desktop for a while now and i cant find whats wrong.Whenever i play a game and try to watch something else like a Youtube Video or a Twitch Stream after some time, cant say clearly, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after...
  4. Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch: The Xbox Windows 10 app instantly crashes upon launching. Have tried reinstalling resetting and repairing non have worked. The app stays open in the system tray but instantly closes and wont stay open. All that shows is this screen briefly. [ATTACH]...
  5. windows programs instantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows programs instantly crashing: key windows features such as back up abilities and the ability to reset my PC crash on use as well as any programs aside from a handful such as Chrome,Discord and Steam thank you for any help which you may be able to provide...
  6. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  7. Newly built PC crashed

Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  8. Settings app crashes and closes instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes and closes instantly: I have an expected problem here. I went to Settings > Personalisation > Colours but every time I click on custom colour, the app crashes for a few seconds and then closes instantly. I don't know what caused this but I really have to get it fixed. Can anyone give me any...
  9. Newly built PC crashes continuously

Newly built PC crashes continuously: I recently built a PC with a Ryzen 7 2700 RX 590 gpu, 16 gb ram ddr4 and gigabyte b450m ds3h. As for storage I installed my old HDD (that had windows installed) and 970 EVO Plus m2 ssd. At the begining I booted form the old HDD but despite installing new drivers windows...
  10. Windows photo app not opening pictures, instant crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo app not opening pictures, instant crash to desktop: As title says, NO pics of any kind open in the app. App also crashes to desktop right after opening. This is on my dads pc in California (I am in Colorado trying to help through teamviewer) Dont know his system specs. What is most common cause and possible solutions? I have...