Windows 10: Windows built in images creator

Discus and support Windows built in images creator in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I remember there is a way to create a windows backup disk using command line but do not remember the name, does anyone? 155175 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by roy111, Apr 27, 2020.

1. roy111 Win User

Windows built in images creator

I remember there is a way to create a windows backup disk using command line but do not remember the name, does anyone?

:)

roy111, Apr 27, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Windows built in images creator :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Windows built in images creator :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Apr 27, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows built in images creator [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows built in images creator - Similar Threads - built images creator

2. Problem with Bing image creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  3. Problem with Bing image creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  4. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 built-in tool System Image: Hello --- SMART info for my boot drive is reporting issues --- can I use the System Image tool to clone the drive even if the source drive has errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-tool-system-image/bc653eea-7283-4ee3-99c2-a90c0f168a16
  5. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 built-in tool System Image: Hello --- SMART info for my boot drive is reporting issues --- can I use the System Image tool to clone the drive even if the source drive has errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-tool-system-image/bc653eea-7283-4ee3-99c2-a90c0f168a16
  6. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't create System Image using the built-in image creator

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't create System Image using the built-in image creator: When I try to create a system image by going to Control Panel in Large Icon View>Backup and Restore (Windows 7) >Create a system image>select the backup location and press next, it ask me to confirm my settings then I hit Start Backup and when I do it says "Preparing to...
  8. Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images: As part of a collaboration between Google, photo industry consortium CEPIC, and IPTC, the global technical standards body for the news media, you can now access rights-related image metadata in Google Images. It’s traditionally been difficult to know the creator of images on...
  9. Custom lockscreen image on creator's update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom lockscreen image on creator's update: Hey guys, So I have a GPO set for our workplace, and have been using this since the original RTM build of Windows 10 back in 2015. It worked fine on all versions up until the Creator's Update, when it somehow seems to have stopped working, and I can't figure out how to...
  10. Creating Windows Image With Built In Windows Function

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Creating Windows Image With Built In Windows Function: Hi. I have tried creating a back up of the windows image on my PC using the inbuilt windows create an image function. I try to save the image to my QNAP NAS which is on the same home network When I do this I get two error messages 0x807800C5 and 0x80780081. I understand...