Windows 10: Windows Business Store change global Admin

Discus and support Windows Business Store change global Admin in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear community, we are currently working on a concept to implement Microsoft Store for Business. To use it, you need an initial login with a global... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jul_AlexV, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Jul_AlexV Win User

Windows Business Store change global Admin

Dear community,

we are currently working on a concept to implement Microsoft Store for Business.

To use it, you need an initial login with a global admin of an azure-tenant. For now that user registered to the Microsoft for business store is the global admin and configure settings, apps, etc.

Is it possible to change that user to another one?

Greetings from Germany,

Alex

:)

Jul_AlexV, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 7, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows Business Store change global Admin

Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to clear the Windows Store cache by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.

After the Windows Store is reset, Computer will automatically open Windows Store. Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Business Store change global Admin

1. Windows Business Store change global Admin - Similar Threads - Business Store change

2. Change OneDrive personal to Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change OneDrive personal to Business: I already use the 5GB OneDrive for personal use. I have absolutely no need for Office 365 so the personal upgrade does not work for me. So I am considering purchase a OneDrive 1TB Business plan so I can back up all my files to the cloud rather than using local storage....
  3. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...
  4. Microsoft changes Windows Update for Business options

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft changes Windows Update for Business options: Microsoft employee John Wilcox revealed yesterday that Microsoft will remove the Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted) option from Windows Update from Windows 10 version 1903 forward. Business customers have two options right now to define when updates get released: they may set a...
  5. Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin): Hi, I was having an issue with being unable to sign into the Xbox app, so I followed a YouTube tutorial. It told me to go into PowerShell and enter the following: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and then...
  6. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes: Between yesterday and this morning something's changed. Previous settings for ALL workbooks had Page Setup/Sheet Tab configured to print Gridlines and NOT the Row and column headings for all the spreadsheets in all workbooks. The opposite of what's displayed. [img] As of...
  7. Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Win10 "Busy" indicator: I don't like needless screen animation, so I find the Win10 "Busy" indication very irritating. Is there some way to replace it? On Win7 I've got the old hourglass, but I'd be willing to accept the not quite so old spinning colored circle if the hourglass is no longer...
  8. Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business: Windows Store for Business is a web-based portal that IT decision makers, purchasers and administrators use to find, acquire, manage, and distribute Windows Store apps across their organization’s Windows 10 devices. Windows Store for Business allows you to extend reach and...
  9. Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business: Windows Store for Business was launched in November 2015 to extend opportunities for developers to offer their apps in volume to business and education organizations running Windows 10. Developers can enable organizations to license and distribute their apps with these two...
  10. Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business: I’m excited to share this next chapter in our Windows 10 blog series, focused on enhancements we are making to the Windows Store – all of which are designed to help organizations acquire, create and deliver apps the way they want. This is a logical follow-up to our post on...