Windows 10: Windows Business Store change global Admin

Discus and support Windows Business Store change global Admin in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear community, we are currently working on a concept to implement Microsoft Store for Business. To use it, you need an initial login with a global... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jul_AlexV, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Jul_AlexV Win User

Windows Business Store change global Admin

Dear community,

we are currently working on a concept to implement Microsoft Store for Business.

To use it, you need an initial login with a global admin of an azure-tenant. For now that user registered to the Microsoft for business store is the global admin and configure settings, apps, etc.

Is it possible to change that user to another one?

Greetings from Germany,

Alex

:)

Jul_AlexV, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 7, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows Business Store change global Admin

Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to clear the Windows Store cache by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.

After the Windows Store is reset, Computer will automatically open Windows Store. Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Business Store change global Admin

1. Windows Business Store change global Admin - Similar Threads - Business Store change

2. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language: Hi Everyone,Our applications have been set to the US date format and we have found the culprit:What we want to know is how to change this via Intune so that when we autopilot a machine it is automatically set.... Looking forward to hearing back from anyone......
  3. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language: Hi Everyone,Our applications have been set to the US date format and we have found the culprit:What we want to know is how to change this via Intune so that when we autopilot a machine it is automatically set.... Looking forward to hearing back from anyone......
  4. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows store admin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store admin: Wheb I try install some games on the xbox app DOOM classic I get error 0x00000001 . The store page says administartor access needed to install this but I have admin access so I don't know what is going on....
  6. Not able to login to Business Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to login to Business Store: As an ISV I manage one of my customers Business Store account. But now when I try to login with the same account now I get an access error saying "Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a...
  7. MS Store for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store for Business: I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu (from file explorer (right click or ribbon) or in the Edge menu) they are offered to "get apps in app store". Clicking this shows...
  8. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Store For Business Safe?

Store For Business Safe?: My Company are looking to adopt MS Store for business to acquire and distribute UWP Apps. For the on-line licensed App we need to trust the publisher and accept their push updates. What I don't know what background checks and scans are performed on the Apps made available...
  10. Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business: I’m excited to share this next chapter in our Windows 10 blog series, focused on enhancements we are making to the Windows Store – all of which are designed to help organizations acquire, create and deliver apps the way they want. This is a logical follow-up to our post on...