Windows 10: Windows button, Disable Please

Discus and support Windows button, Disable Please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can hardly use my computer since the windows button is in the way, can i reasign it or at least disable it? New laptop. If there is now fix ill have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tommy237, May 30, 2019.

1. Tommy237 Win User

Windows button, Disable Please

I can hardly use my computer since the windows button is in the way, can i reasign it or at least disable it? New laptop.
    If there is now fix ill have to glue it stuck

Thanks in advance

:)

Tommy237, May 30, 2019
  2. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, May 30, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    How do I disable SpeedStep in Windows XP?

For WinXP go into the Power Applet in Control Panel and select the Always On option it will disable Speed Step. Right click your desktop > Click properties > Click Screen Saver > Power button > Change the Power Scheme to always on.

Namslas90, May 30, 2019
  4. Windows button, Disable Please

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows button, Disable Please

1. Windows button, Disable Please - Similar Threads - button Disable Please

2. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  3. Task bar and windows button disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and windows button disabled.: Since the last update my Win 11 has completely disabled my taskbar and all icons in it along with the Windows button/icon. So I have no access to even open my settings for updates. Also most like it removed privileges....
  4. Task bar and windows button disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and windows button disabled.: Since the last update my Win 11 has completely disabled my taskbar and all icons in it along with the Windows button/icon. So I have no access to even open my settings for updates. Also most like it removed privileges....
  5. Keyboard power button disabling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard power button disabling: I need a clarification:My desktop's mechanical keyboard has the classic dangerous "power" button, which after X PCs the last 35 years I pressed for the 1st time in my life accidentally 2 times the last days, resulting in annoyance the 1st time and work loss the 2nd. Trying to...
  6. Disable side buttons on mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable side buttons on mouse: Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident. How do I...
  7. Disable Windows Button Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Windows Button Tips: [ATTACH] So recently, after an update, every time I press the super button (the one with the windows logo) and don't press a hotkey fast enough, some weird overlay appears that shows me all the hotkey options. Now while this is a good feature for new, inexperienced users,...
  8. HDR button is disabled but hdr is on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR button is disabled but hdr is on: [ATTACH] hello, how can i disable permanently hdr from windows? it turns on every time i fire up call of duty. I have a freesync2 monitor, this is a problem only when i select "extended" from freesync monitor option, if i select "standard" there are no problem, but...
  9. Search icon button disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search icon button disabled: I have been attempting to repair my taskbar but this requires access to the search button located on the taskbar and/or in settings. I click on my search icon on the taskbar and it brings up a what I call a hollow pop-up area or a shadow of a box that covers 2/3 of the...
  10. System Restore button disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore button disabled: I have a brand new computer with Windows 10 Home version on it, and I am trying to change the System Restore settings. However, the System Restore button is disable. What can I do to re-enable this?...