Windows 10: windows button in bottom left

Discus and support windows button in bottom left in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JustHxnter, Mar 31, 2021.

1. windows button in bottom left

So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows 10 button with its features

:)

JustHxnter, Mar 31, 2021
  2. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob

srfpala, Mar 31, 2021
  3. srfpala Win User
    Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

srfpala, Mar 31, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

windows button in bottom left

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

windows button in bottom left

1. windows button in bottom left - Similar Threads - button bottom left

2. Why is there 'activate windows' in my bottom left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there 'activate windows' in my bottom left: This is always here and you can always see it even in Fullscreen, not Fullscreen and f11.Please tell me how I can fix this issue as I struggle to see some things when i have it.ThanksIt won't let me send a photo but this is what it is like:Activate WindowsGo to Settings to...
  3. Why is there 'activate windows' in my bottom left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there 'activate windows' in my bottom left: This is always here and you can always see it even in Fullscreen, not Fullscreen and f11.Please tell me how I can fix this issue as I struggle to see some things when i have it.ThanksIt won't let me send a photo but this is what it is like:Activate WindowsGo to Settings to...
  4. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  5. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  6. Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear: Hello. Recently i have reinstalled my windows but when i wanted to close discord i couldnt see the arrow next to the language button in the bottom right corner so idk where it went here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TXNd8pH submitted by /u/Kiro551 [link] [comments]...
  7. Search box at bottom left

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search box at bottom left: The search box on bottom left of my desktop is acting up After typing in a couple of letters, it stops working How do I fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-bottom-left/71ca3a52-0a4d-48ed-b71d-8ceea499a154
  8. Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom: [ATTACH] See this thread (now locked) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3kptq9/flip_taskbar_order_i_want_to_put_the_taskbar_on/ I want the same - on the left is nice but after years of start being bottom left if would make the change easier to make if I could...
  9. Search box at left bottom

in Cortana
    Search box at left bottom: Win 10, search box at left bottom doesn't search. It comes up with screen saying ms-appx-web & that I need this new app?? worked ok before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-left-bottom/841ee37b-396a-410f-b391-6a1fb7ab0623"
  10. Four blocks bottom left

in Windows 10 Support
    Four blocks bottom left: Using Windows10. When I open the square at the bottom left of the screen, normally I get a (ladder) list of items installed in my computer but all of a sudden, all I get now is a list of squares which show minimal information. I have been unable to find Windows Accessories to...