Windows 10: Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working

Discus and support Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a relative newcomer to personal computers. I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit. About a week ago or so, the Windows button, the New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrm3601, Aug 2, 2016.

1. mrm3601 Win User

Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working

Hello.

I'm a relative newcomer to personal computers.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit. About a week ago or so, the Windows button, the New Notifications button, and the Speakers button stopped working. For example, when I left click on the Windows a button small circle appears for a few seconds and then disappears, but that's all.

Curiously, perhaps, when I right click on the buttons they work (in terms of "right clicking" (sorry about the phrase).

Any suggestions as to how the solve this problem is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

mrm3601, Aug 2, 2016
  2. RaSm64 Win User

Start menu and taskbar not working

My "Start menu" and my "Search the web and Windows" and the "Speakers" button and the "New Notifications" button are not working. None of the Windows 10 tiles are coming up as they did when I first started using Windows 10. They did work, but not now. I
    have build 10586.36

Original Title: No start menu and. . .

RaSm64, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Notifications doest open

Notifications in the dock tells me I have new notifications, but I can't click and open the Notifications tray to view them. I click on the icon and nothing happens. Same for speaker button, no response. Windows icon, lower left, the left button
    doesn't do anything.

gilbertgonzales1, Aug 2, 2016
  4. mrm3601 Win User

After updating to the most recent version of Windows 10 the problems I stated above how some how been resolved.

mrm3601, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working - Similar Threads - button Notifications Speakers

2. Default speaker notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default speaker notification: I recently paired my wireless headphones to my PC. Now every time I put in headphones or take them out I get a large notification across the screen that lets me know my default speaker/audio/microphone has changed. How do I get rid of this?...
  3. Default speaker notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default speaker notification: I recently paired my wireless headphones to my PC. Now every time I put in headphones or take them out I get a large notification across the screen that lets me know my default speaker/audio/microphone has changed. How do I get rid of this?...
  4. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working: Hello,In last 2 months I have a strange problem with 4 different computers, where start and notification button stop working. All for computers have common this things:- Domain computer- Windows 10 21H2- Office 2021 Home and Business-...
  5. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working: Hello,In last 2 months I have a strange problem with 4 different computers, where start and notification button stop working. All for computers have common this things:- Domain computer- Windows 10 21H2- Office 2021 Home and Business-...
  6. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Speakers not working on new pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not working on new pc: So I got a new gaming pc today figured I would get a new set of speakers at the same time so I got some dell ones from ebay there are 5 speakers plus sub woofer my issue is only sound is coming from 2 of them when I check the sound options on my pc if only finds speakers...
  8. speaker button

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker button: My speaker button does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-button/e57c96e2-3bd1-4e07-9243-4a828009ecae
  9. Windows Button / Notification Button

Windows Button / Notification Button: Right now I boot up my computer and when I try to hit the windows button on the task bar with my mouse nothing comes up this also goes for the notification button on the other side of the screen as well....
  10. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...