Windows 10: Windows button not working

Discus and support Windows button not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10..... Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Regentix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Regentix Win User

Windows button not working

So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10.....
    Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and it needs to be fixed, also i can not seem to find the windows store etc.

The search icon next to the windows button doesn't work either

If there is anyone that knows what to do, please tell me.
    I will insert any needed computer specs if asked.

Ty

:)

Regentix, Aug 23, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows button not working

1. Windows button not working - Similar Threads - button working

2. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work: I moved the mouse over to my new Win 10 computer and installed the driver found on the Microsoft site. The main (top) buttons work, but the side buttons don't work. The mouse properties on the control panel has no reference to the extra buttons. The mouse worked fine on my...
  3. Start button is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button is not working in Windows 10: I received a recent update. The Start Button and Microsoft Edge are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-is-not-working-in-windows-10/7a4b71fc-bac8-42d7-b8f3-7cba3ab46b33
  4. Top Row of Keyboard (volume and brightness buttons etc.) not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top Row of Keyboard (volume and brightness buttons etc.) not working correctly: I have a Microsoft Surface Book 2 and recently my top row of buttons has been working incorrectly. For example, when I try to turn my volume up it opens up my internet search bar. When I try and turn my volume down it asks me if I sure I want to leave the current page, and...
  5. Buttons do not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buttons do not work: I want to cancel my monthly game pass but whenever I click on View Account or Payment Options nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buttons-do-not-work/c942fa5a-5649-4f25-9bed-7913468561fd"
  6. Search, win button not working

in Cortana
    Search, win button not working: Win btn ,search bar, show hidden icon btn why not working and someother also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-win-button-not-working/de7006a1-fdab-4447-8020-75b029997dfe"
  7. the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.: I am trying to install Minecraft for windows 10 but the install button just does nothing, No error messages, no new webpage. There isnt even a popup. Just doesn't do anything. I am not sure what to do!...
  8. Start button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start button does not work: How do i fix a start button that has recently stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work/8dc0b3d8-e7d4-4e53-8b79-e6df51370962
  9. Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the most annoying issue on a Windows 10 computer would be the one where the Restore, Minimize, and Close buttons not working. In this case, the buttons on the right side of the title bar do not respond [...] This post Restore, Minimize and Close...
  10. Start button stops working after computer is left unattended for several hours.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button stops working after computer is left unattended for several hours.: When I'm away from my Windows 10 computer desktop for many hours, the Start button will stop working. I'll try my best to give an exact description. The Start button will be disabled when I click on it with the left mouse button and also not working with the Windows key on...