Windows 10: Windows button not working

Discus and support Windows button not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10..... Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Regentix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Regentix Win User

Windows button not working

So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10.....
    Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and it needs to be fixed, also i can not seem to find the windows store etc.

The search icon next to the windows button doesn't work either

If there is anyone that knows what to do, please tell me.
    I will insert any needed computer specs if asked.

Ty

:)

Regentix, Aug 23, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows button not working

1. Windows button not working - Similar Threads - button working

2. Windows start button doesn’t work and settings automatically closes when I open it up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows start button doesn’t work and settings automatically closes when I open it up.: Hello. This issue all started when I wanted to rename my windows user file and I went to regedit to rename it and everything but then when I went to sign in, i got an error that said something along the lines of “we couldn’t sign you into your account”. I tried to fix it by...
  3. Windows button became a video on / off button (windows key shortcuts don't work either)

Windows button became a video on / off button (windows key shortcuts don't work either): same as the title for some reason the windows button only does this now, (the key itself was broken by my 4y/o sibling and the rubber slid off after using it like that for a while). so idk that might have anything to do with it. i tied the killing ending task manager method...
  4. Help! Some of these buttons refuse to work

Help! Some of these buttons refuse to work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheeseandspicytaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm2qhu/help_some_of_these_buttons_refuse_to_work/
  5. Windows Start button randomly stops working

Windows Start button randomly stops working: So whenever I click on the Start menu it doesn't open, my cursor will show a 'working in background' for about half a second. Also whenever I click Ctrl + I for the settings, it automatically closes itself out. I can open Task Manager with no issues though. P.S This happened...
  6. Connect button in Quick Actions not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect button in Quick Actions not working: Hello, Connect button in quick actions menu is not working, just not opening. I still able to connect devices from settings but this menu and several others just stop working. [IMG]...
  7. Install button on Microsoft Store not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install button on Microsoft Store not working.: Hi there, So anytime when I get an app any app on Microsoft store, and then proceed to install it. It just stays on Install, nothing happens. I can click the button, but no response or feedback whatsoever. I tried resetting the app on Windows settings I tried the...
  8. Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.: So I use the game bar Windows 10 quite a lot. I also use push to talk all the time. Recently I get a new mouse with 2 extra buttons on the side and it works for everything. I was setting up one of the side buttons for the push to talk on the game bar but when I went to...
  9. ctrl button is not working

ctrl button is not working: i had a laptop in that only one ctrl button is working , how could i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-button-is-not-working/a349264b-23df-4544-b671-585bd281dc77
  10. Start Button and other essentials not working

Start Button and other essentials not working: As of June 27 the Start Button is not working. Does nothing when clicked. Same thing with Windows Search icon. Additionally Settings and Security icons open a startup screen and freeze. I'm not technical so hoping this is a basic fix. Thank you....