Windows 10: Windows button not working

Discus and support Windows button not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10..... Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Regentix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Regentix Win User

Windows button not working

So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10.....
    Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and it needs to be fixed, also i can not seem to find the windows store etc.

The search icon next to the windows button doesn't work either

If there is anyone that knows what to do, please tell me.
    I will insert any needed computer specs if asked.

Ty

:)

Regentix, Aug 23, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows button not working

1. Windows button not working - Similar Threads - button working

2. Windows apps, start button, taskbar and info center not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps, start button, taskbar and info center not working: Hello,Since a few weeks ago the items on my taskbar stopped functioning such as search field, info center, start button as well as all windows apps windows defender, photos, player, store etc..I tried several troubleshooting methods i can find in this forum but nothing seemed...
  3. Window start button is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window start button is not working.: I have tried restarting window explorer and sfc scan. But it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-start-button-is-not-working/f28c11ab-69c6-40f5-9801-f3249cac5025
  4. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.: Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't change column names in Excel, mouse pointer started to move randomly. Restarting usually helped, but for a while. I opened the...
  5. Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only: Recently, Only for Microsoft store I have not been able to download any game pass games at all but all other games work fine. I have the ultimate game pass.I have tried-Windows Powershell-WSRESET-Restarting Computer-Logging out of Microsoft Store & back in-Installing XBOX...
  6. Windows 10 volume slider and mute button not working on wireless not bluetooth headsets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume slider and mute button not working on wireless not bluetooth headsets: Hi! I own two different wireless headsets for which the windows sound control does not work changing volume or muting, the volume always stays the same. So thisis the same volume as thisIf I change the volume in the sound mixer for separate programs it works as expected, so...
  7. I need "Turn off display" option for Power Button as it worked before ver.20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need "Turn off display" option for Power Button as it worked before ver.20H2: Unfortunately I see another strange problem with Windows version 20H2.I need "Turn off display" option for power button. It worked on Win ver. 1909 on my Surface Book - not from the box but with registry setting CsEnabled=0But that option disappeared in ver. 20H2. That's is...
  8. No Brightness Sliders, No brightness Setting, Brightness Buttons do not work.

No Brightness Sliders, No brightness Setting, Brightness Buttons do not work.: My laptops settings for brightness Slides, Tab and buttons aren't working, I don't know what do at this point even considering I've tried everything suggested even restarting my laptop over 34 times. I've even uninstalled, disabled, installed and enabled the Generic Monitor...
  9. Start button not working after W10 update

Start button not working after W10 update: The latest W10 update disabled the Start button, search box and power button in Ctrl, Alt, Delete screen. I had to uninstall the update to get the functions back. Every time there is an update I get some sort of collateral damage to important functionality. It makes me very...
  10. update pause button has turn gray it not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update pause button has turn gray it not working: my update pause button has turn gray it not working it been a month kindly provide the solution.window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-pause-button-has-turn-gray-it-not-working/29c538d0-ac9c-4772-b939-dd8bbcce6a94