Windows 10: Windows button won’t open the tab

Discus and support Windows button won’t open the tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At first my bluetooth can’t be turned on there’s no button to switch it so I searched for solutions so I updated my windows. Afterwards when I’’... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lyka Marie, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Windows button won’t open the tab

At first my bluetooth can’t be turned on there’s no button to switch it so I searched for solutions so I updated my windows. Afterwards when I’’ clicking my windows button on the keyboard, the windows tab won’t open same with the one on the screen.

I already tried sfc scannow, retarting file manager in the task manager and chldsk.

Please help

I’’ also frequently having BSOD of irql

:)

Lyka Marie, Mar 23, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 23, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows button won’t open the tab

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows button won’t open the tab

1. Windows button won’t open the tab - Similar Threads - button won’t open

2. Sign in button won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in button won’t work: Hey so I’ve been trying to get onto Xbox on my pc all night . Every time I click sign in it loads a box and goes off again . I try log onto Microsoft store and it won’t work at all when I click sign in .I’m trying to log onto Xbox using a different email to my current one if...
  3. Sign in button won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in button won’t work: Hey so I’ve been trying to get onto Xbox on my pc all night . Every time I click sign in it loads a box and goes off again . I try log onto Microsoft store and it won’t work at all when I click sign in .I’m trying to log onto Xbox using a different email to my current one if...
  4. Sign in button won’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Tab Button down?

Tab Button down?: I know it is possible to Tab right as when selecting something and pressing tab would select the next thing+ you can also Tab left with Shift + Tab to select the thing before.but is there a way to select a row bellow? as in Tab + Down or Tab + Up?...
  6. Tab Button down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Button down?: I know it is possible to Tab right as when selecting something and pressing tab would select the next thing+ you can also Tab left with Shift + Tab to select the thing before.but is there a way to select a row bellow? as in Tab + Down or Tab + Up?...
  7. Middle mouse button not opening links in a new tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle mouse button not opening links in a new tab: I have a Steelseries Aerox 3, recently the middle click has completely stopped working and I am wondering if its Windows or the mouse, I've looked on various sites for a fix to this but none work or even apply to me. I know ctrl click and other stuff like that exist, but its...
  8. Middle mouse button not opening links in a new tab

Middle mouse button not opening links in a new tab: I have a Steelseries Aerox 3, recently the middle click has completely stopped working and I am wondering if its Windows or the mouse, I've looked on various sites for a fix to this but none work or even apply to me. I know ctrl click and other stuff like that exist, but its...
  9. Windows button won’t open the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows button won’t open the start menu: At first my bluetooth can’t be turned on there’s no button to switch it so I searched for solutions so I updated my windows. Afterwards when I’’ clicking my windows button on the keyboard, the windows tab won’t open same with the one on the screen. I already tried sfc...
  10. my tabs won’t open need help asap

in Windows 10 Customization
    my tabs won’t open need help asap: my tabs wont open and i cant open any and my battery icon and task manager is gone need help asap please and also my login screen wont pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tabs-wont-open-need-help-asap/b3f0fd5d-ead6-4145-94e0-3268c97af65b