Windows 10: Windows button

Discus and support Windows button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i need some help.My windows button in my keyboard isn't working.How can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ModestasProfas, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Windows button

Hello i need some help.My windows button in my keyboard isn't working.How can i fix it?

:)

ModestasProfas, Jun 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows button

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows button

1. Windows button - Similar Threads - button

2. Getting The Windows 7/8 Window Animations and X button in version 1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting The Windows 7/8 Window Animations and X button in version 1709: Hello, all! (If this is not allowed in this forum i will remove it) So i got an old computer running windows 10 version 1709 (Build 16299.1087) I am trying to make it look like Windows 7 (for testing purposes) [I can't get windows 7 on the machine as it's hardware is too...
  3. Windows 10 Update button not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update button not working: I have an older 6th gen i5 laptop I did a fresh install of windows 10 and it’s currently on 21H1 and while updating it after a restart it has a list of updates waiting to be downloaded but when I click the download button nothing happens I’ve tried a handful of tricks to try...
  4. Keyboard Keys Switched and Mouse Buttons Switched while gaming Every Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keys Switched and Mouse Buttons Switched while gaming Every Day: Hello, ISSUE Whenever I am playing Minecraft Especially a Particular Modded version 1.12.2. My game randomly switches controls so If I am typing W it closes chrome. If I Right-Clicking in the desktop screen, It opens up Minecraft, Now you will be wondering why I have posted a...
  5. I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.: So I have an older system from 2011 that cannot be updated to the Windows feature update 20H2 or else it crashes every 5 minutes. I am currently on 1909 and it works fine. The problem I have is that Microsoft seems to be forcing me to update now and always displays "Update...
  6. Where is the opt out button?

Where is the opt out button?: I don't want your browser and I really don't want you to keep bugging me about it. Where is the setting to turn off your inane chatter about how good your browser is? I have the browser I want to use, it is secure and 1000x more useful than Edge....
  7. How do I disable the touchpad gesture that hits the back button on the internet browser?

How do I disable the touchpad gesture that hits the back button on the internet browser?: When I do a two finger swipe to the right on the touchpad of a Dell Windows laptop, it makes my current browser go back as if I hit the back button. I want to keep the scroll gestures but remove this, so I can still scroll left to right using 2-finger touchpad gestures....
  8. Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order: I bought notebook with windows 10 home, log in to store and bought win10Pro license, But can't activate it, can't refund my money! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro-no-refund-button-in/73557146-29ae-4404-846e-54928742ca69
  9. Laptop isn't turning on when pressed power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop isn't turning on when pressed power button: My laptop of dell company isn't switich even I pressed power button I had already tried taking battery out and then pressing power button for 1 min... When I press the power button only white light blinks for a sec and then goes of off mounter too Plzz help...
  10. My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?: so far i have tried all the following steps:1. Run Bluetooth TroubleshooterType troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box Cortana > Troubleshoot > Click Bluetooth and run the troubleshooter2. Take actions related to Bluetooth driverWindows Key+X > Click Device Manager >...