Windows 10: Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down

Discus and support Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The status of both Windows 7 and Windows 10 remained muddled in April, an analytics vendor said this week, with their expected progress - Windows 7 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by tomseys, May 6, 2018.

1. tomseys Win User

Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down

Read more:

March 2018 data: Windows 10 user share drops, but Win7 gains | Computerworld

:)

tomseys, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down

1. Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down - Similar Threads - numbers It’s topsy

2. Minecraft world recovery on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft world recovery on windows 10: i recently had a world self-delete after a sudden crash, is there something I can do to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-recovery-on-windows-10/5646004d-82d8-45ee-86b0-95839e5d4690
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted: Hello, Basically I wanted to try out the new rtx feature with shaders, so I was told to join the MC Windows 10 beta group through Xbox Insider hub. I did so and used it BUT once in the beta I did not go in to my already existing worlds I have. Now being stuck...
  4. My minecraft worlds Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft worlds Windows 10: Around October when 1.13 for Windows 10 Minecraft came out, when i tried loading in to minecraft and i couldn't so my only option was to delete and redownload it but when i did it deleted all my worlds is it possible to get them back?...
  5. World Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World Crashing on Windows 10: Hello. I had a world, and yesterday I was playing on it, then I opened Xbox Live to voice call with my friend, and it lagged twice. The first time, it stopped, but the second time, I had to restart my desktop, and when I relauncehd MInecraft, my world was gone. I have tried...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds: A few days ago I had to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to fix a bug in my computer. When I opened it back up, my worlds were gone. I opened up to the file \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds, where I'd...
  7. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds: Dear Community, I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my Minecraft worlds, which had a lot of progress. Is there any way to restore the worlds? Thanks!...
  8. The world in Minecraft Windows 10 is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The world in Minecraft Windows 10 is missing: My laptop froze and I restarted it after that moment one world is missing from Minecraft Windows 10. However I found it in the worlds folder but not in the world list. How can I get it back?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...
  10. Windows 10 64-Bit Becomes the World’s Number 1 PC OS for Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 64-Bit Becomes the World’s Number 1 PC OS for Gaming: Windows 10 64-Bit Becomes the World’s Number 1 PC OS for Gaming Windows 7 loses first place in Steam OS Charts [img] It took only 8 months for Windows 10 to overtake Windows 7 in Steam share data, thus becoming the top operating system for those who are playing...