Windows 10: Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine

Discus and support Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me, please, the formula or algorithm used by the Windows calculator to determine sin-1, the arcsine or inverse of the sine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamHofmann1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine

Can anyone tell me, please, the formula or algorithm used by the Windows calculator to determine sin-1, the arcsine or inverse of the sine in trigonometry? Thank you.

:)

WilliamHofmann1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine

The Windows Accessories Calculator (Windows 10) not working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Calculator on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “Windows Accessories Calculator” are you referring to the Windows calculator application that comes preinstalled in Windows 10?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

If you are referring to the Windows Calculator application, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Reset Calculator

You may want to try resetting the Calculator application and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, try launching Calculator and check.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall

If resetting the app doesn’t help, you may want to try uninstalling it and then reinstall from Microsoft Store. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Once the app is uninstalled, visit:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5?activetab=pivotWindows calculator algorithm for arcsine :eek:verviewtab
      and install Calculator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine

1. Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine - Similar Threads - calculator algorithm arcsine

2. what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...: what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous Checkpointing in terms of OPERATING SYSTEM RELIABILITY....
  3. what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...: what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous Checkpointing in terms of OPERATING SYSTEM RELIABILITY....
  4. Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio: Dear Microsoft Team,I am using HLK Studio to sign .hlkx package but as I see the HLK Studio is using SHA1 algorithm to calculate hash and sign,I want to use SHA256 but can not find any document to config it.Can you help me?...
  5. Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio: Dear Microsoft Team,I am using HLK Studio to sign .hlkx package but as I see the HLK Studio is using SHA1 algorithm to calculate hash and sign,I want to use SHA256 but can not find any document to config it.Can you help me?...
  6. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scheduling Algorithm: I have always thought that the Windows 10 scheduling algorithm is round robin with a multi-level feedback queue. This is what Quora and other sources indicate. However, I just purchased the book - Windows Internals - Part 1 7th edition and it states that the Windows...
  7. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduling Algorithm: I have always thought that the Windows 10 scheduling algorithm is round robin with a multi-level feedback queue. This is what Quora and other sources indicate. However, I just purchased the book - Windows Internals - Part 1 7th edition and it states that the Windows...
  8. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 page replacement algorithm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 page replacement algorithm: Is Windows 10 using a variant of the 2nd chance page replacement algorithm? How has this algorithm evolved? Thank you for your assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-page-replacement-algorithm/9c4304ec-fa6d-4f97-801c-069af6178243
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...