Windows 10: Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?

Discus and support Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone it is my first time posting here a question and I just want to know if the results from the Windows App Calculator Converter are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dartogol, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Dartogol Win User

Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?

Hello everyone it is my first time posting here a question and I just want to know if the results from the Windows App Calculator Converter are accurate because it seams to convert Data in a 1 to 1 ratio and on my Android Phone the values are different. I though maybe I am wrong so i google it and found a website that confirms the android results but now a days you can't trust the 1st thing you see on the internet but i belive to be correct anyway. What i want to address is this:
    - If it is converting like that it is totally useless specially if the results are wrong and if just have to move the coma or just adding/removing Zeros i think anyone can do it just by looking at it.

I like to thanks the poor soul who has the time to read and help me with my nonsense. I know there are more important things at the moment and i hope everyone is doing fine.

Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results? 2fccb60b-0e50-4f7d-b970-0764f5660b3d?upload=true.png Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results? b0d8ff53-9e2a-434b-ad35-54639546917b?upload=true.png

:)

Dartogol, Apr 3, 2020

2. CALCULATOR GIVES WRONG RESULT

If you will use normal calculator other than nokia lumia 520 it will give result as following :

(1600 x 50%)/2 = 400, But it is giving wrong result in nokia lumia 520.

chandrashekharkavi, Apr 3, 2020
  3. CALCULATOR GIVES WRONG RESULT

Again I would tell you that simple calculators don't follow what one might expect.

To complete your work on the example you provided ((1600 x 50%)/2 = 400) you must do it the following way:

• calculate 1600 x 50%
    • press "M+"
    • Press "C"
    • Press "MR" then press "/2"

It is a pain to use most simple calculators which is why I rare use them except for basic calculations like adding a column of numbers etc.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?

CALCULATOR GIVES WRONG RESULT

The use of some simple calculators precludes the use of order of operations and the use of the %. The coding is correct for its intended use although most folks find it very irritating.

Use the percentage button (%) in order to find the result of an operation as a percentage. For instance, if you wanted to know what 10 times 10 percent was, you would press 10 * 10 %, and you would receive the answer "1.

The answer "1", is the percentage. If you want to multiply by a percent then you need to multiply by a decimal equivalent.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?

1. Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results? - Similar Threads - Calculator App Wrong

2. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  3. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  4. wrong result by windows calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  5. wrong result by windows calculator

wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  6. Windows 10: Calculator Bug giving wrong results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10: Calculator Bug giving wrong results: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/apeik3r30oc91.png?width=831&format=png&auto=webp&s=edcd3062ce5478cd0bd633e5197bad25b9ef0f2b submitted by /u/red-headphone [link] [comments]...
  7. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

windows 10 calculator result display truncated: With my Scale and layout set at 125%, when I use the standard Calculator and click the Keep on top button the result of some calculations is shifted off-window truncating significant digits from the view. For example, 1 divided by 7 equals approximately 0.1428571428571429 but...
  8. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 calculator result display truncated: With my Scale and layout set at 125%, when I use the standard Calculator and click the Keep on top button the result of some calculations is shifted off-window truncating significant digits from the view. For example, 1 divided by 7 equals approximately 0.1428571428571429 but...
  9. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. wrong result by windows 10 calculator

wrong result by windows 10 calculator: If we want to calculate 250 * 20 % = 50 but the calculator showing the wrong answer. please reply and correct me if I'm wrong [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-result-by-windows-10-calculator/15d01021-eb5f-45d1-a24c-3c7da989b9bb