Windows 10: Windows Calculator Not working

Discus and support Windows Calculator Not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I am opening the windows calculator from my windows 10 pc its opening and its closing immediately. It's not opening properly. It's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Senapati, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Senapati Win User

Windows Calculator Not working

Hello,

When I am opening the windows calculator from my windows 10 pc its opening and its closing immediately.

It's not opening properly. It's not loading completely.

I have logged in with Admin credentials and from there Calculator is working fine.

Only from my profile its not working.

I have created my new user profile but still the same issue.

Please suggest fixing this issue.

:)

Senapati, Dec 12, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Dec 12, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator not working

Hello,

If a default Windows 10 app is missing or not working correctly, it might be due to the system being outdated or there is a corruption within the system or profile that you are using. For us to isolate the issue in launching the Calculator app in Windows
    10, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the problem in opening the app started recently?
    • When attempting to open the app, are there any error messages that appear?
    • Are you able to launch the app using another local account?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, attempt to launch the app.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Windows Calculator Not working

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Please do the following steps:

Open apps and features:

Search for the app in "Search this list"

click on the calculator -> select Advance Options ->Reset done.

Thanks,

Rashed

rashedsayyed, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Calculator Not working

1. Windows Calculator Not working - Similar Threads - Calculator working

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  5. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  9. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  10. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade