Windows 10: Windows Calendar App Error

Discus and support Windows Calendar App Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm trying to sync my icloud account with the calendar app, but I keep getting this stupid error when I attempt to login with the icloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkEX2, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows Calendar App Error

/u/DarkEX2, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Calendar App Error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Windows Calendar App Error

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Calendar App Error

1. Windows Calendar App Error - Similar Threads - Calendar App Error

2. app error calendar won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app error calendar won't launch: Updated to windows 11. I tried clicking the date/time on the bottom right of my screen to check the calendar but it won't open. It is working before I upgraded....
  3. app error calendar won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app error calendar won't launch: Updated to windows 11. I tried clicking the date/time on the bottom right of my screen to check the calendar but it won't open. It is working before I upgraded....
  4. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  5. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  6. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  7. calendar app

calendar app: After the auto WINDOWS 10 update on Tuesday 8/9/2019. I noticed that my calendar app had become saturated with an obtrusive series daily reminder. it seemed to have taken this reminder from my Alexa . To remove it from my calendar I have tried everything. Strangely if I...
  8. Calendar App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar App: I am unable to transfer Calendar App data to my new laptop. Please advice urgently, as I have lots of entries made on the app and same required for my daily work. I am unable to add my 365 id to calendar app of new laptop.[ATTACH]...
  9. Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar app: When I minimize the calendar app, it becomes invisible on the taskbar, that the calendar icon is the same color as the taskbar, which is black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app/97dd1a8e-96ce-442e-a2b2-0548edef7421
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...