Windows 10: Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud

Discus and support Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there Last hope for help. I have spent about 1 hour on the phone with Microsoft Support who directed me here, after not being able to solve the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Glenn Lund Christensen, May 13, 2019.

1. Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud

Hi there

Last hope for help.

I have spent about 1 hour on the phone with Microsoft Support who directed me here, after not being able to solve the problem.

The problem is as follows:

I have an iCloud account, which holds 5 calendars in total. They have been syncing to my PC (Calendar and Mail app) since january without fault, but started acting up on sunday evening.

The problems is that only some of my calenders sync. So the calendar coler-coded Green might sync along with the Orange, but then the Red and Blue wont. Attempting to fix it may then shift around which ones sync at random.

Creating a new appointment in one of the synced calendars will either go fine, or all the appointments might disappear from that calendar. And creating an appoint in a calendar that is not synced might make all the appointments of that calendar appear, only for another one to disappear.

Appointments created in a working and syncing calendar in either iCloud.com or on my iPhone, will sync. So there is a connection. Something is just glitching.

So in short, I can't have all my calendars appointments at the same time.

In trying to solve it, the following have been done:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/resolve-sync-issues-in-mail-and-calendar-apps-in-windows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Also the calendar and mail app have been reinstalled, via the advanced settings and reset button in the settings app.

I have attempted logging in with my iCloud account on a freshly formatted Windows 10 PC at work, where the problem is the same. So it doesn't seem to be specific to my home PC.

I have tried to install a free app from the Microsoft Store, which was really terrible, but did sync all calendars quickly. (And NO I will NOT use that instead, then I would rather just use my phone, though I would prefer the Calendar app to just work again)

The supporter also did a couple of DISM commands and Powershell commands, of which I know nothing. Other than it didn't work, and installed all the Microsoft Apps that I had removed (Like Skype, and Solitare collection)

I have also tried to create a new account on my PC, that didn't solve it either.

I think that was all. Any help will be greatly appreciated, my calendar is in control of my life.

Regards

Glenn

:)

Glenn Lund Christensen, May 13, 2019

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 13, 2019
  3. Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.

• Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.

• Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.

• Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link
      and click ‘Subscribe‘.

• Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.

• For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘,
      you can see the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.

• Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 13, 2019
  4. Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud

syncing calendar to icloud

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with syncing ICloud to Windows Calendar on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Open Calendar App.

1. Then click on Gear symbol or settings button.

2. Click on Accounts and click on Add Account.

3. Then click on ICloud and configure your Account.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud

1. Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud - Similar Threads - calendar app syncing

2. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  3. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  4. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  5. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  6. Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app: I have added my iCloud calendar to windows 10 app and it works. However, I REPEATEDLY get this "Your iCloud account settings are out-of-date" alert. With the option of 'Fix account' or 'Dismiss'. When you click fix account it asks for an update to the password for this...
  7. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  8. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  9. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  10. Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?

Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?: I have Windows 10 Home. I'm using the Microsoft Calendar app. Is it possible to sync my calendar entries from my iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-10-calendar-with-icloud/ce50bb95-f201-4458-ad78-abcc4300e275

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows calendar not synking with the cloud

2. microsoft calendar ap does not display icloud calendars

3. outlook calendar does not display icloud calendar appointments

4. calendar app not syncing properly with icloud,
  5. Set up MS Caleda app to icloud calendars synce then stop after a time,
  6. only some of my icloud calendars appear in windows calendar app