Windows 10: Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

Discus and support Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgm707, Oct 8, 2019.

1. cgm707 Win User

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?

***Modified title from: Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?***

:)

cgm707, Oct 8, 2019

2. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

FINALLY!!! When trying to go to Calendar, it asked me to share location? And asked Cortana, it showed me the reminder!! YAY! *Party

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar [​IMG]

tornadosurvivor, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

All,
    I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement.
    "You don't have anything scheduled for today"
    I have a Google Calendar synced up with the Mail and Calendar App for Win10. I am running Win10 1809. This also happens when using mutliple calendars.
    Before, it would say the calendar events, and viola! There you go!

Is anything wrong on my end? I loved to view my calendar with one click of the mic and now it's gone!

Thanks
    BM Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar :)
    PICS ATTACHED BELOW

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar [​IMG]

tornadosurvivor, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

Google Calendar syncing

I don't mean a checkbox, I mean when you create or edit a calendar event, the third line (under subject and location) should be "Calendar", and should show what calendar that event belongs to, and by tapping it, you can change it to another calendar by selecting
    the desired calendar from the list.

I'm suggesting that you might accidentally be placing accidentally we events into your Live calendar (the phone's default calendar) instead of your Google calendar.

ToddAllcock, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

1. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar doesn’t show

2. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  3. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.: As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it...
  4. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  5. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...
  8. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...