Windows 10: Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

Discus and support Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephen_C, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Stephen_C Win User

Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from Windows 10 Calendar app. Google still exists as an account but Calendar is now completely missing under the Google account. How do I get it back?

:)

Stephen_C, Nov 23, 2019

2. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 23, 2019
  3. RGeee Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issues With Google Calendar

I have set up my google email and calendar to sync on the Windows 10 Calendar App. I noticed that some of my re-occurring appointments form the google calendar appear on the windows calendar and some do not. I have gone and checked and there are no differences
    between the appointments that show up and the ones that do no (when they were originally set up on google). I have tried to re-create similar appointments on the Windows 10 calendar app and they will sometimes show up for a couple of seconds and then disappear.
    However, they do appear on my google calendar when I log directly into it. Bug?

RGeee, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Akumos Win User

Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone. - Similar Threads - calendar Google calendar

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  4. Sync Windows with Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Windows with Google Calendar: So I can't link my google calendar cause it's a different email than the one I use for the windows account? And you call that "the way I want it" ? No, it's very much the way you want it. Here's what I want: keep the current email address associated with this windows account...
  5. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  6. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  7. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  8. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  9. Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?: Hi, My issue is that I have to open the calendar program for windows to sync my changes to google calendar. I have enabled email and calendar: to run in the background, notifications, to run on start up, access contacts. If I click on the time panel in the task bar when the...
  10. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...