Windows 10: Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

Discus and support Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows calendar has stopped displaying my icloud events. I have tried deleting the account from the calendar and adding it again. For a while if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AudreyB360, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

My Windows calendar has stopped displaying my icloud events. I have tried deleting the account from the calendar and adding it again. For a while if I would turn the calendar toggle off and save it then turn it back on they would show. Now nothing is showing. I know they are there because if I add and event and save it, it shows up on my other devices. But it immediately disappears from my Windows calendar. It seems this started after some update to Windows.

Anyone else having this problem or know how to resolve it. It's killing my productivity!

Thanks for any help.

:)

AudreyB360, Jul 16, 2019

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 16, 2019
  3. JTrif Win User
    Calendar does not display past events for iCloud calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app allows me to sync an iCloud calendar and shows all my events present and future, but nothing from more than 2 weeks ago. In Settings my mailbox sync settings are to download email from "any time", but I cannot find any controls of
    what Calendar date range to display. The past events exist as I can see them on my iPhone.

Is there other settings hiding somewhere or is this a bug?

JTrif, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.

• Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.

• Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.

• Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link
      and click ‘Subscribe‘.

• Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.

• For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘,
      you can see the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.

• Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

1. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events - Similar Threads - Calendar Displaying icloud

2. Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and the events are now missing in the calendar panel not the app, can view everything on the calendar app. In my old Windows 10, I added Gmail Calendar and used it as the primary one, so that I can easily manage everything right from the...
  3. Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and the events are now missing in the calendar panel not the app, can view everything on the calendar app. In my old Windows 10, I added Gmail Calendar and used it as the primary one, so that I can easily manage everything right from the...
  4. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  5. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  6. iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars

Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars: Ever since I have owned the Surface Pro (6 years), the Windows 10 calendar app displayed my iCloud calendars, but about four months ago (April 2019), the iCloud calendars stopped appearing in the calendar app. Interestingly, the calendars still exist in settings, and I can...
  8. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  9. Windows 10 calendar is not displaying iCloud events properly

Windows 10 calendar is not displaying iCloud events properly: Hi all, since some days there seems to be some trouble with the integration of iCloud in windows 10 calendar app. Even if the iCloud account is set up properly in the windows 10 calendar app new events are disappearing after one second. There is already some related...
  10. iCloud calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud calendar: I have a problem with the iCloud calendar. It isn’t showing most of scheduled events. I use this feature on my computer and on the iPhone and checked it using different computers with the same result. I noticed this problem a few months ago and since that moment I’ve tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud calendar events disappearing windows 10

2. icloud calendar not displaying in windows 10 calendar

3. icloud not displaying on microsoft

4. windows 10 calendar does not display icloud events,
  5. microsoft calendar lets me add events to my icloud calendar but cant view them