Windows 10: Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved...

Discus and support Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kacinkelly, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved...

/u/kacinkelly, Feb 16, 2020
  2. cass1959 Win User

E72 Calendar; what are the improvements?

I moved from E63 to an E72 and, so far, have found no improvements other than it actually applies your theme to the task/todo list (which is frustrating since it still uses black font and my theme fades to black on the lower 1/2 of a selected item making
    it invisible). Other than that, I've noticed NOTHING new with the calendar app.

cass1959, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 16, 2020
  4. AshEiss Win User

Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved...

Preview of Windows Desktop Themes

Dear Microsoft,

Why would you think it was a good idea to remove the "preview" ability for Windows Desktop Themes?

Now, instead of being able to see the pictures in the theme in advance, I have to DL the theme check out the pics and them delete the theme if it's not what I'm looking for. This is incredibly inconvenient! I know I speak for many, if not all other who
    use these themes, when I say, "Please give us the ability to preview the theme pack without forcing us to download it just to check out the pictures!"

Thank you,

A Concerned Customer

AshEiss, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved...

1. Windows Calendar Preview: Packs a lot more themes, redesigned account navigation, improved... - Similar Threads - Calendar Preview Packs

2. Windows 11 theme does not preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 theme does not preview: The settings in Windows 11 fail to display the theme I am using. It is quite inconvenient when setting up a theme.Is there a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-does-not-preview/787ddb71-d7cf-4a1a-b60f-85d042f5792e
  3. Windows 11 theme does not preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 theme does not preview: The settings in Windows 11 fail to display the theme I am using. It is quite inconvenient when setting up a theme.Is there a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-does-not-preview/787ddb71-d7cf-4a1a-b60f-85d042f5792e
  4. Windows redesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows redesign: Please note: The design was made before seeing a leaked version of windows 11, all of the ideas below were genuine ideas, mixed with the notion that MS was going with rounded corners in the next version of the OS, every thing else, was based off my personal preferences,...
  5. Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro

Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro: Hi I have been trying to customize some theme packs I downloaded recently. If you don't understand, windows had a feature in personalisation where you could choose which pictures from your theme are to be included in the slideshow of your desktop background. Apparently...
  6. Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more: Blank pages and redesigns have nothing on sequels. Last year, we rolled out the new Office icons to show our customers that we've evolved our products to support the changing world of work. A world where, despite being more mobile than ever before, social connectedness and...
  7. Windows Theme Pack

Windows Theme Pack: Can I extract an image from a theme pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-theme-pack/cc88c0c8-d47b-4777-9040-e7b95a6f6d7f
  8. Microsoft to improve dark theme in Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to improve dark theme in Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app: Windows 10 comes with a built-in dark mode that turns your windows and apps to black and changes the text to lighter colour. With the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Microsoft brought the dark theme to the File Explorer and it looks like the company is working on improving...
  9. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...
  10. Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement

in Windows 10 News
    Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement: Sway Preview is all about working with you, our customers, to help continue improving the product and shape Sway’s future together. We’ve been making progress, including the addition of Bing Image Search and Suggested searches earlier this month. Today we have more exciting...