Windows 10: Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working

Discus and support Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Windows Calendar repeat is not working for me. When I set it to repeat every 2 years, it automatically sets it to every 1 year. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gfxmatt, Jul 12, 2019.

1. gfxmatt Win User

Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working

Hello,

Windows Calendar repeat is not working for me. When I set it to repeat every 2 years, it automatically sets it to every 1 year. I tried resetting it.

:)

gfxmatt, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Pete19612 Win User

calendar repeat

Anyone know why repeats are not available in calendar, bit useless without it; or can anyone suggest a standalone calendar which has repeats BUT does not link to outlook calendar.

Pete19612, Jul 12, 2019
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2019
  4. vox2017 Win User

mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working - Similar Threads - Calendar Repeat Working

2. Repeat key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeat key not working: Repeat key function is not working on any of the keys of my laptop keyboard. I changed my keypad a month back. Can't remember if this problem started since then or only now. I didn't notice as I didn't use my laptop much,I tried attaching another keyboard via USB port. It...
  3. Repeat key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeat key not working: Repeat key function is not working on any of the keys of my laptop keyboard. I changed my keypad a month back. Can't remember if this problem started since then or only now. I didn't notice as I didn't use my laptop much,I tried attaching another keyboard via USB port. It...
  4. Windows Calendar search not working

in Cortana
    Windows Calendar search not working: The search facility within my Windows 10 Calendar app has stopped working. When I type something into the search box and click the magnifying glass it returns two messages. Immediately beneath the search box the message states <Cannot search the account "Microsoft account">...
  5. Microsoft Works Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Works Calendar: Hi guys, I know the solution is staring right at me but it's a "forest for the trees" situation. Can someone help point me to the place where I change the date format in MS Works Calendar, please? Thanks, REK...
  6. Calendar not working in Windows 10

Calendar not working in Windows 10: My Calendar no longer opens up that i downloaded from the store, i have terminated it, reset it, uninstalled and reinstalled it and even changed the time and date on pc. I don't use the email but that doesn't work either. I don't know what else to try and it is frustrating as...
  7. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  8. Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working

Windows Calendar Repeat Not Working: Windows Calendar repeat is not working for me. When I set it to repeat every 2 years, it automatically sets it to every 1 year. I tried resetting it. 136468
  9. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  10. Windows Calendar App not retaining 'Saved Repeat Settings'.

Windows Calendar App not retaining 'Saved Repeat Settings'.: Hi, I've used Windows 10 since day one although I've only just started to use the Calendar App since the AU update. When entering Birthdays and selecting the 'repeat yearly details' they are NOT saved despite the 'Save and Close' being activated. When editing any pre-arranged...