Windows 10: windows calender

Discus and support windows calender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019.

1. bunchy64 Win User

windows calender

how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?

:)

bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Question: Is there any way I can make my outlook calender my wallpaper in Windows 7?

ilgoldman, Jun 14, 2019
  3. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Altered Win User

windows calender

Calender

I was wondering if anyone knew of a calender that I could use that was not a major mess. Just a simple calender I could keep up with some dates etc that isn't spyware loaded etc. I see a lot on the net but is anyone willing to recommend any of them?

Altered, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

windows calender

1. windows calender - Similar Threads - calender

2. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calender: hello is this mail app safe to use please tell[ATTACH] please ttell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calender/892fd669-2bd6-47aa-b1a1-e60923a9b676
  3. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-syncing-microsoft-and-google-calendar/3a516058-dc4f-4fc6-aff0-f6b0d51ca789 Hello, I have exactly the same problem as person who wrote earlier to you in link above. In this thread last answer from your team is:...
  4. Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again: i've been using windows mail for a year now and its been working fine. last couple of days it suddenly stops working. all the emails disappear, they haven't been deleted as they're still on my phone but none of my email accounts will work on my computer. All the folders...
  5. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app: Previous emails that were in my inbox are missing. The mail app is only showing today's emails. Also, it will not allow me to add a 6th email address. Is there a limit to how many email addresses you can have in the Mail Calendar app?...
  6. Windows 10 old style clock and calender

Windows 10 old style clock and calender: Windows 10 post-1607 Is there a way to get back old style clock and calender? The "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\ * {DWORD} UseWin32TrayClockExperience * 1" trick does not work for 1607 and beyond. Is there a way to get back old style clock...
  7. Can't add my private business account to Outlook Calender

Can't add my private business account to Outlook Calender: Hello, I have 2 account email in My Outlook Windows App Outlook.com and my business account I want to setup my calender and use my business account, why only outlook.com appear in my calender? anyone can help this? how to add my private business account in outlook...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender

Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender: I am so confused why my task bar calendar in the bottom right of my screen is an hour behind. It started with DST, and I just assume it would sync with my outlook calender clicking outlook, or clicking the calender act shows the correct times but it has not synced, and I am...
  9. Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK

Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK: Hi, We have installed a KIOSK on windows 10 pro on a store by enabling windows touch mode. The problem is that when user trying to select the date the touch pad popups over the calender. In our program we made the text box restrict typing. But still the touch key pad...
  10. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...