Windows 10: windows calender

Discus and support windows calender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019.

1. bunchy64 Win User

windows calender

how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?

:)

bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Question: Is there any way I can make my outlook calender my wallpaper in Windows 7?

ilgoldman, Jun 14, 2019
  3. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Altered Win User

windows calender

Calender

I was wondering if anyone knew of a calender that I could use that was not a major mess. Just a simple calender I could keep up with some dates etc that isn't spyware loaded etc. I see a lot on the net but is anyone willing to recommend any of them?

Altered, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

windows calender

1. windows calender - Similar Threads - calender

2. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  3. I cant open my mail and calender apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant open my mail and calender apps: about 1 month ago my mail apps disappear from my diplay toolbar and I couldn't open it until right now. I have reset and also made it removed but after I install again, it still doesnot work. please help me. My windows is 10 my PC is HP. Thanks for your kindness...
  4. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  5. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  6. Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone

Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone: Three days ago my outlook mail and calender stopped working on my lumia930 win 10 phone. No new applications were installed at that time. Have tried to uninstall outlook mail and calender, but they can not be uninstalled. Have tried to reinstall, but can not be reinstalled...
  7. Calender

Calender: How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender/b45984fc-2232-43b4-b2bf-f2188bd24969
  8. How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?

How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?: How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program? I'm already on the Windows 10 Insider Program. Is that enough? I also already on the Android Mail and Calender Insider Program. Anyone?...
  9. Action Center/Mail/Calender App/Start Menu Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center/Mail/Calender App/Start Menu Bug: Is there any way to recover a frozen Action Center besides these dated and failed resolutions? This started with the Start Menu on my PC freezing, not responding, or if sucessful pop-up, then not responding to cursor action. After attempting several fixes- Resetting Explorer...
  10. One Calender

One Calender: Is there a way to set reminders on One Calendar for one or more hours or days similar to the calendar on Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-calender/fa15fee2-0e95-48d6-99ae-1820c6ff7cab