Windows 10: windows calender

Discus and support windows calender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019.

1. bunchy64 Win User

windows calender

how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account?

:)

bunchy64, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Question: Is there any way I can make my outlook calender my wallpaper in Windows 7?

ilgoldman, Jun 14, 2019
  3. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Altered Win User

windows calender

Calender

I was wondering if anyone knew of a calender that I could use that was not a major mess. Just a simple calender I could keep up with some dates etc that isn't spyware loaded etc. I see a lot on the net but is anyone willing to recommend any of them?

Altered, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

windows calender

1. windows calender - Similar Threads - calender

2. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  3. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  4. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?: I am from Bangladesh. I use Microsoft Office/Mail on a daily basis. So whenever I have to look for a calendar, I look in Microsoft. But after several years, Microsoft still hasn't updated Bangladesh Holidays. It isn't very reassuring. Other big companies' calendars have...
  6. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?: I am from Bangladesh. I use Microsoft Office/Mail on a daily basis. So whenever I have to look for a calendar, I look in Microsoft. But after several years, Microsoft still hasn't updated Bangladesh Holidays. It isn't very reassuring. Other big companies' calendars have...
  7. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  9. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  10. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn