Windows 10: windows cam not working on viber

Discus and support windows cam not working on viber in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows cam is not working on viber.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by callesagaro, Oct 14, 2018.

1. windows cam not working on viber

my windows cam is not working on viber.

:)

callesagaro, Oct 14, 2018

2. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 14, 2018
  4. windows cam not working on viber

Viber

Hi,

This is an official representative of Viber.

As explained above, Viber's latest version can always be found on Ovi Store.

However, please note that Viber is available for the following devices on S40 platform: S40 - Compatibility and for this list of devices on S60 platform: Symbian
    (S60) - supported devices

Other devices that are not on this list will unfortunately not be compatible with Viber.

Best regards,

the Viber Team.

ViberMedia, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

windows cam not working on viber

1. windows cam not working on viber - Similar Threads - cam working viber

2. cam app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cam app not working: its working there a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cam-app-not-working/53ba7cb0-e57d-4bb4-9ce3-37fa49caa81e
  3. Viber Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viber Virus?: One day I was sending a message to someone. I clicked the send button, and it crashed.I searched frantically for Viber. There it was. But Viber Ⅱ? Was this a dual app?I deleted it immediately.What is this?...
  4. Web cam is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam is not working: Hello sir/madam, This is Anand Patwa, I have Asus laptop model Vivobook 14. My web cam is not working , it is showing error " We can't find your camera". Although I had all the methods which are provided by the microsoft support but still it's not working. Please help me....
  5. Cam and Cam 2 cam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cam and Cam 2 cam: I am having trouble with my usb cam and laptop cam. I can see people but they cannot see me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cam-and-cam-2-cam/99a5b7f8-19ee-4132-ab64-eae63656059e
  6. Web cam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  7. Viber instalation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Viber instalation: I cannot install Viber on my PC. I have been downloaded it from web page, abut it won't open and run for installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-instalation/f741a0be-dd2e-4ff0-bc6b-1b17343586f3
  8. PS3 cam not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PS3 cam not working: I installed the software for the driver ps3 cam but it is working on zoom meetings but not on any other platform. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3-cam-not-working/879b42cb-c194-4777-80cb-22cc878a0c89
  9. Web Cam not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Cam not working: Hi, my web cam is not working. Message provided. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-not-working/0f39def3-0e47-4159-ad35-7c9bcdaf5709
  10. microsoft cam not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft cam not working: [ATTACH]hi there. so I've tried using my Microsoft store camera app multiple times but I'm having a little trouble. it comes up with; "we can't find your camera. check to make sure that its connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus software,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcam not working on viber