Windows 10: Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511

Discus and support Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all the community mambers, I updated my laptop to Windows v 1803, which was slowing down my device performance, so i got back to previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KUSHAL SHETH, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511

Hello all the community mambers,

I updated my laptop to Windows v 1803, which was slowing down my device performance, so i got back to previous version which is Windows v 1511.

After this, my camera and video app is not working any more.

Even my photos app was not working i have run a Powershell script then it runs properly.

So, Please tell me how to run it properly.

:)

KUSHAL SHETH, Feb 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511

1. Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511 - Similar Threads - Camera Video viewer

2. Camera and video not working in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and video not working in Windows: My camera stopped working, as did my video on my computer. There isn't a visual of any sort, other than a big line through the camera icon. Video sound is working, but no visual. I had this issue a few years back but have forgotten how to fix it.I went to Settings, Privacy,...
  3. Camera and video not working in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and video not working in Windows: My camera stopped working, as did my video on my computer. There isn't a visual of any sort, other than a big line through the camera icon. Video sound is working, but no visual. I had this issue a few years back but have forgotten how to fix it.I went to Settings, Privacy,...
  4. video camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video camera not working: Hi, i updated my windows to 10 recently and my camera is not working properly. Im using a4 tech pk-838g but my windows 10 detects it as vimicro 2.0 usb pc camera venus, my discord finds it as camera but doesn't show anything when im trying to use it, it stopped working before...
  5. video camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video camera not working: video camera not working checked has current device driver. Do not know what else to chack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-camera-not-working/7c54ad4f-6505-401c-8f0f-4ef3b5756b89
  6. Camera and video not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera and video not working: Only recently have I needed to use the camera and video on my laptop only to find it doesn't work. I get a 'something went wrong' notice: 0xA00F425C<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed>0x80270200 I've checked every setting a million times but to no avail. Yet, mysteriously and...
  7. Camera and video not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and video not working: I am a student and now that my university has all online classes , we are using Zoom to hold virtual classes which started today. I can see everyone and hear them. They can all hear me ,but not see me. Zoom says that they cannot detect a camera. I've look and I don't have a...
  8. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work: hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but it still did not work. Does any one know how to fix it?thanks...
  9. windows update not working (version 1511)

windows update not working (version 1511): I am trying to update, but when it gets to installing update it gets stuck at 13% and after awhile it shows error code 0x800705b4. I have a HP Convertible x360 with an Intel Celeron CPU...
  10. Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586 (Nov.update)!

Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586 (Nov.update)!: Hi, my first post here since i start to be pretty desperate. My Win 10 (version 10.0 Build 10240) has downloaded and installed version 1511, 10586 now already five times. Every time it asks to reboot to finish the upgrade there pops up a window in the lower right corner...