Windows 10: Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out

Discus and support Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Camera is not showing me any option to zoom in or out. This shouldn't be the case as this link seems to show that there should be an option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmanZaidi, Jul 4, 2021.

1. AmanZaidi Win User

Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out

Windows Camera is not showing me any option to zoom in or out. This shouldn't be the case as this link seems to show that there should be an option to zoom in and out: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-use-camera-app-windows-10-your-webcam/Can you help me fix this issue, please?

:)

AmanZaidi, Jul 4, 2021
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jul 4, 2021
  3. mrasanen Win User
    My Lenovo can access Zoom audio, but the Zoom app is supposedly not on my laptop, so I cannot give the camera permission for Zoom. How do I put Zoom in the camera permission column?

That's the problem. Under Choose which apps can access your camera, the Zoom app is not listed.

Therefore, I am not able to allow camera permission to my laptop.

I need to know how to add the Zoom app, so it is "officially" recognized by my Lenovo.

As I said, I am able to use Zoom with audio only - no video.

mrasanen, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out

Camera

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out.

To test the Camera please perform these steps:

- Click Windows Start,

- Type Camera,

- Hit Enter

The Default Camera app should open and activate.

If you get a proper image but in zoom its only black it could be that you need to give Zoom app Access to camera. To do that Please perform these steps:

- Click Windows Start,

- Type Privacy Settings,

- On the List to the Left Scroll down to App Permissions,

- Select Camera,

- Enable Allow apps to access your camera,

- Scroll Down to the individual app list,

- Enable it also for the Desired apps.

Check also Zoom Settings if the Camera option is set to be the active camera on the PC.

Please feel free to ask for more Information and let me know if this helps.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

Harun

Harun Şakir Oral, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out

1. Windows Camera app not allowing zoom out - Similar Threads - Camera app allowing

2. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  3. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  4. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.: Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but gave access to all apps....
  6. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.: Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.Opened Windows Settings --> Privacy to grant access...granted all apps access. Zoom not listed as an app, but gave access to all apps....
  7. Cannot allow zoom access to camera/mic.

8. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  9. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  10. App Zoomed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Zoomed Out: I was playing a game and I clicked some random keys and the screen like zoomed out. I tried restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-zoomed-out/7d980da9-24d1-4d4e-b06f-283acffba165