Windows 10: Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop

Discus and support Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera stopped working a few weeks ago. I have gone through and tried to update the driver, I reset my computer, watched several videos' and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanWaldau, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop

My camera stopped working a few weeks ago. I have gone through and tried to update the driver, I reset my computer, watched several videos' and have read articles trying to fix this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

RyanWaldau, Mar 27, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In most of the cases webcam might not work if it is not compatible with the generic driver or if supporting software is not installed.

I would suggest you to update the Camera drivers from the
    device manger.

• Press Windows + X key and select Device manager.
    • Select Imaging devices and select Lenovo Easy Camera.
    • Right click and select Update the driver.
    • Follow on screen steps and check.
    If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers and install it and also any supporting webcam software:

Lenovo Support:
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:SupportWindows Camera can not  be found on my lenovo laptop :product

If this doesn’t work then follow the same way and Uninstall the camera driver and restart the machine.

Windows 10 will automatically detect the Camera while you use it and installs the required drivers for it.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop

1. Windows Camera can not be found on my lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Camera found lenovo

2. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  3. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  4. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  6. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  7. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!

CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!: I get an error message about my camera not being found ! I have an HP Pavillion dm4 bought in 2013 or so.It may need a driver update or something. Windows 10...
  8. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  9. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  10. Camera not found on laptop

Camera not found on laptop: My camera on my laptop is not being able to be found. I am trying to use it for video chatting for distance conferencing and it is not able to be accessed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-laptop/9a38069b-338f-41d2-b009-eaf327e5a53d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 710 camera not working

2. lenovo easy camera not found

3. lenovo camera can not be found

4. lenovo v570 camera not found in device