Windows 10: Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be...

Discus and support Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AwesomePanda958 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AwesomePanda958, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be...

/u/AwesomePanda958, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

Tenforo, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User
    Pretty Weird

Hi J.R.,

Device driver or hardware performance may be the possible cause why you're experiencing black screen. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you experience black screen? If yes, could you provide us the screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen. You can choose which you experience the black screen and perform the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be...

1. Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be... - Similar Threads - pretty light wants

2. PhotoEd.exe on Windows 10, pretty please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PhotoEd.exe on Windows 10, pretty please!: There are many posters like me on the internet that love ONLY the old, basic, reliable, simple to use, PhotoEd application. Microsoft phased it out in stages long ago. When queried, inadequate responses include: * Why don't you try "X" instead? It's <better> <newer> <more...
  3. Pretty difficult to stop messages when a question has lots of answers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pretty difficult to stop messages when a question has lots of answers: Tried hard to stop messages from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-not-working-in-windows-10/3c70ea75-79a8-4f3b-b10a-86be1f22931c which has hundreds of answers, The problem itself has long been solved for me but I can no more find my...
  4. when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast: when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast someone say its maybe anti virus or firewall but when something is blocked via firewall it shows a popup so it couldnt be firewall, yes? how troubleshoot? also there's no anti vrius so cant be that 146942
  5. updating when i want

updating when i want: Hi, I have a problem with updates of a computer. This computer is running a server controlling some things. and it would be nice if during the week it doesn't restart. but yesterday the computer did restart because there was an update for which the computer needed to...
  6. Windows Restarting When It Wants

Windows Restarting When It Wants: I had this post, about windows restarting when it wants to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-restarts-whenever-it-wants/624c9182-afcf-4f23-8bc2-1c98670ab349 Which also referred to this post:...
  7. windows 10 night light when on cycles dimming

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 night light when on cycles dimming: I have windows 1903 Build 18362.329 installed on my desktop and I'm using the windows night light in the settings. Lately (not sure just when it started) I've noticed that when it is on about every 2-5 minutes I notice my monitors will dim just enough to be very noticeable...
  8. Can windows updates be blocked until wanted?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can windows updates be blocked until wanted?: Is there a way to block windows updates until wanted? 86430
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...