Windows 10: Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

Discus and support Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few days ago I have an issue with my laptop's touchpadNot fixed yet. Now, my laptop can't booting, just stack at logo ASUS. I have tried to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justExHuman, May 17, 2020.

1. Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

A few days ago I have an issue with my laptop's touchpadNot fixed yet. Now, my laptop can't booting, just stack at logo ASUS.

I have tried to enter the BIOSF2, nothing displayed but black screen. Ussually, it required password to enter BIOS. Now, just blank.

I searched on ASUS FAQ. Press power button for a whileabout 15s in stack logo screen to force shutdown and do reset CMOS. Then turn it on again. But, nothing happened.

Please help me to fix it

ASUS X441UBR Windows 10 64-bit

:)

justExHuman, May 17, 2020
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 will only boot if selected from the BIOS boot menu.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• You mean to say, every time you need to make changes to Boot Order in BIOS, to start your computer correctly?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suspect that the problem might be due to outdated BIOS update
    or with Boot Configuration data. Suggest you to check for the latest BIOS update and Chipset drivers for your device hardware on Manufacturer website. If you find a new one, try to update the same to see if it correct
    the issue. If problem still persist, then I suggest to rebuild Boot Configuration Data to see if it makes any difference.

Let us try to repair your computer by creating a Windows 10 Bootable media (I.e. USB or DVD) using
    Media Creation Tool.
    Use your computer or some other connected to Internet for creating a Bootable media (Windows 10 ISO image file). Once you're ready with Bootable Media, follow the below mentioned
    steps.

• Insert the Windows installation disc in the disc drive or connect USB media, and then start the computer.
    • Press a key when the message Press any key to boot from CD or DVD appears.

If your PC does not detect the media automatically
      • During the restart process, read the screen for any instructions that explain how to interrupt normal startup and enter the basic input/output system (BIOS) setup utility. Most PCs use the F2, F10, ESC, or DEL key to begin the BIOS Setup.
      • Look for a tab in the BIOS Setup Utility that is labeled Boot Order,
        Boot Options, or Boot. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to go to the
        Boot Order, then press Enter.
      • Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive (this might be called Removable Device) in the Boot list. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list. Press Enter. The boot order
        sequence is now changed to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
      • Press F10 to save your changes and to exit the BIOS Setup Utility. Select Yes in the confirmation window. The PC will restart. Allow the PC to restart normally. The scan will take a few minutes and remove any malware that may be infecting your computer.
    • Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or another input method, and then click Next.
    • Click Repair your computer.
    • Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click
      Next
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. Select
      Advanced Options > Command Prompt
      under Advanced Options.
    • Type Bootrec /RebuildBcd, and then press
      ENTER.
      This command will rebuild boot configuration data if in case any issue with Boot files causing this issue.

Once you done with the above steps, see if the problem still persist.

Let us know how it went.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 17, 2020
  4. Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

1. Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS - Similar Threads - booting enter BIOS

2. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  3. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  4. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios: So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure out the problem but I might know what It cause, I maybe renamed the local user so it has problems finding the user folder cause...
  5. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios: So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure out the problem but I might know what It cause, I maybe renamed the local user so it has problems finding the user folder cause...
  6. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can only boot throught bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can only boot throught bios: Hi, I can not boot Windows in a normal way, when I start my laptop the loading wheel stops for about an hour and nothing happens. The only way I can boot Windows is if I go through the bios menu and save changes and select the start button. I have tried everything from...
  8. Can only boot throught bios

Can only boot throught bios: Hi, I can not boot Windows in a normal way, when I start my laptop the loading wheel stops for about an hour and nothing happens. The only way I can boot Windows is if I go through the bios menu and save changes and select the start button. I have tried everything from...
  9. Can only boot throught bios

10. Can access bios but can't boot windows

Can access bios but can't boot windows: My computer keeps freezing either with the windows logo and 3 dots or the motherboard brand and two to three dots. I have a 1tb HDD that's 4 years old. An ASRock motherboard, an i-7 6700k, and 16gb of DDR4-2400 memory. The HDD has a copy of windows 10 on it but will not boot....