Windows 10: Windows Can Not Disable Any Features

Discus and support Windows Can Not Disable Any Features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Can NOT disable any features here are some logs :http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcrj75kbnwmosfd/setupact.log/file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drazurd, May 21, 2020.

1. Drazurd Win User

Windows Can Not Disable Any Features

Drazurd, May 21, 2020

2. How to disable the Read Aloud feature?

We appreciate the comprehensive response. If Narrator is disabled and still the Read Aloud prompt still pops-up, we suggest that you disable any reading feature from the
    Ease of Access Center. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press
      Enter
    • In the Control Panel screen, select Small icons from the
      View by: drop-down list.

Note: View by: is located on the upper right side of the screen.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Under Make your computer easier to use section, uncheck the following boxes:

Always read this section aloud

Always scan this section
    • Once you're done, exit the Control Panel screen and check if the issue persists.

Alternatively, if you're using a mouse pad, access the mouse pad option and disable the feature that allows right-click when mouse pad is double tapped. Refer to the device manufacturer or support site on how to disable this feature.

Update us with the result of the manual configuration.

Darwin Dim, May 22, 2020
  3. How to turn off/ disable touch screen feature in Windows 10?

Hi Issac,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about disabling the touch screen feature on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do lets us know the make and model of your device?

Follow the below steps to disable touch screen feature:

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and touch icon.
    • Click on Touch tab.
    • Uncheck the checkbox next to Use your finger as an input device.
    • Click Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows Can Not Disable Any Features

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Can Not Disable Any Features

1. Windows Can Not Disable Any Features - Similar Threads - Disable Features

2. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  3. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  4. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  5. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  6. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  7. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  8. Disable/Uninstall Task View Virtual Desktop Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable/Uninstall Task View Virtual Desktop Feature: I would like to disable Task View on the Taskbar AND render the hotkey combinaiton unusable. I have tried several registry edits that hide task view, however, the keystroke combination Windows Key + Control +D continue to function. Also, if there is a way to uninstall...
  9. Disable/Uninstall Task View Virtual Desktop Feature

Disable/Uninstall Task View Virtual Desktop Feature: I would like to disable Task View on the Taskbar AND render the hotkey combinaiton unusable. I have tried several registry edits that hide task view, however, the keystroke combination Windows Key + Control +D continue to function. Also, if there is a way to uninstall...
  10. Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?

Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?: Long story short, I’m worried about the security of it. If my computer was compromised, could a new virtual desktop on Windows 11 be opened and used in the background to run things and do anything on my PC without my knowledge as I use it? I would rather not run that risk of...