Windows 10: windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs"

Discus and support windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there are 4 different errors the other 3 are: MKda.vbs, hsYC.vbs, Fnjle.vbs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by caseygalbraith, Feb 4, 2020.

1. windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs"

there are 4 different errors the other 3 are: MKda.vbs, hsYC.vbs, Fnjle.vbs

:)

caseygalbraith, Feb 4, 2020

2. how to solve can not find script file "c:\users\sabbir\appdata\local\temp\setupm.js" problem?????????

how to solve can not find script file "c:\users\sabbir\appdata\local\temp\setupm.js" problem?????????
    windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs" [​IMG]

sabbir_ahmed13, Feb 4, 2020
  3. SCRIPT FILE

SCRIPT FILE HOST

"C:\USERS\PC\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\SYSINFHX.DB"

ghalebalrashed, Feb 4, 2020
  4. windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs"

i am getting an error Cannot find script file " C:\users\user\appData\local\temp\system_api.vbs "

The message you see is the result of some infection that your virus scanner eliminated. To find the agent that is responsible for the error is tricky. However, you can get rid of the message like so:

• Mark the line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key +R, then Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.

cmd /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\AppData\local\temp\system_api.vbs" & pause

Frederik Long, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs"

1. windows can not find script file"C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\Temp\JVNOI.vbs" - Similar Threads - find script fileC

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. Cannot find script file 1.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file 1.vbs: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs" I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error....
  9. cannotfind script filec:\programdata\lenovo-23677.vbs

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannotfind script filec:\programdata\lenovo-23677.vbs: Please help me remove this aggravating pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/cannotfind-script-filecprogramdatalenovo-23677vbs/ec349184-6c86-4116-b872-1930f6497311
  10. VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails

in Windows 10 Support
    VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails: can anyone tell me why this script fails with rc=5.. I am not very well versedin resolving scripts.... MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE! Const JOIN_DOMAIN = 1 Const ACCT_CREATE = 2 Const ACCT_DELETE = 4 Const WIN9X_UPGRADE = 16 Const DOMAIN_JOIN_IF_JOINED = 32 Const...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Master_x64.dll.vbs

2. can not find script file appdata\local\temp\pxpuw.vbs