Windows 10: Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...

Discus and support Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please someone should help me, I have not been able to use my computer for a week now. I may not have enough money to get a new one so I have stressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EkaneJulius, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...

Please someone should help me, I have not been able to use my computer for a week now. I may not have enough money to get a new one so I have stressed myself online for solution but no way. First I kept having the annoying blue screen error Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart ........ It was so annoying that I decided to clean installwindows 10 again. As confident as I was with the installation process, I deleted the partition containing my old operating system before continuing, just to land in another error saying Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D. After several research and failed installations with same error message I decided to install a different operating system Windows 8.1 but the same error kept repeating with anotherError code: 0x80070570.

I'm a student bettering my website development skills and in this week I have lost a lot.

Please help me because here is my last hope.

:)

EkaneJulius, Oct 9, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing Error

Hello, I downloaded windows 10 latest ISO file from Microsoft website and created bootable USB using poweriso. But when I try to install windows I get this error "Windows cannot install required files.
    The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation"

I guess nothing's wrong with my hardware as most of PC components are new except hdd and they all were working fine with previous version of windows. (I have set boot option to USB device and not UEFI USB as it was causing error mbr-gpt error) Windows cannot
    install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation.

HarmanMallhi, Oct 9, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...

Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...

1. Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all... - Similar Threads - install required files

2. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...: I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem. I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem.now my laptop is dead, laptop configuration HP elitebook G5....
  3. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...: I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem. I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem.now my laptop is dead, laptop configuration HP elitebook G5....
  4. Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all file required for installation are...

Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all file required for installation are...: I tried all the methods including disk part and cleaning the disk but didn't work. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-make-sure/b287c486-8824-4b30-92d4-84bd10771b6b
  5. Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all file required for installation are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all file required for installation are...: I tried all the methods including disk part and cleaning the disk but didn't work. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-make-sure/b287c486-8824-4b30-92d4-84bd10771b6b
  6. Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all file required for installation are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are...

"Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are...: I keep getting this error when I try install Windows 11 besides Windows 10 / trying to dual boot it with Windows 10 / trying to have both Windows 11 and Windows 10 on the laptop ~ along side each other on my HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC Laptop. How do I fix that...
  8. "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are...: I keep getting this error when I try install Windows 11 besides Windows 10 / trying to dual boot it with Windows 10 / trying to have both Windows 11 and Windows 10 on the laptop ~ along side each other on my HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC Laptop. How do I fix that...
  9. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing Error

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing Error: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 latest ISO file from Microsoft website and created bootable USB using poweriso. But when I try to install windows I get this error "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for...
  10. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: My HDD was corrupted so I bought a new HDD and copied the working files to the new HDD... Before that, Windows 10 was successfully installed in my new HDD but after creating 3 partitions for my old data, I installed clean install the OS again but this time an error came that...