Windows 10: Windows can not start

Discus and support Windows can not start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After i download window from the usb stick, i start it, it works perfectly, it downloads. Then ofc it shuts down to start windows. But in my case it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark_14, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Mark_14 Win User

Windows can not start

After i download window from the usb stick, i start it, it works perfectly, it downloads. Then ofc it shuts down to start windows. But in my case it shuts down and i need to repeat the whole process. How can i fix it?

:)

Mark_14, Nov 13, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 13, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows can not start

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows can not start

1. Windows can not start - Similar Threads - start

2. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  3. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  5. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  6. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  8. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  9. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...