Windows 10: Windows cannot access in our public IP

Discus and support Windows cannot access in our public IP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, already applied below command but no result- sfc /scannow Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth there have no missing file. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Md.Reza, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Md.Reza Win User

Windows cannot access in our public IP

Hi,

already applied below command but no result-

sfc /scannow

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

there have no missing file.

please help us to access the share, every time show this error massage.

Windows cannot access in our public IP 8f1cb71a-6ef1-425a-aedd-f3652ad1a121?upload=true.png

thanks

Reza

:)

Md.Reza, Apr 8, 2020

2. Public Wifi connected, no internet access

Hi Sam,

As you are unable to access the public Wi-Fi on your laptop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to connect to any other Wi-Fi connection from your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to network adapter driver issues and network services. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on
      Settings
      from the left pane.

• Click on Network & Internet.

• Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.

• Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.

• In the left pane, click on View all.

• Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing the public Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Private Network seen as Public and Unidentified and IP corrupt with blank Default Gateway

My Function Discovery Resource Publication is Stopped, and I cannot Start it. (Error 0x80070005: Access is denied.)

Milo D. Cooper, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Windows cannot access in our public IP

Asus RT-AC88U problem with public ip starting with 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

10.x subnets are quite common. Everyone seems to think that 10.x or 172.x subnets or anything other than 192.168.x.x. = public IP when there's actually 3 private IP ranges in use on IPv4 protocol.

Most enterprises actually use the 10.x.x.x

I use all 3 for each VLAN to make it easy to tell which VLAN a device is on.

• 10.0.0.0/8 IP addresses: 10.0.0.0 -- 10.255.255.255.
    • 172.16.0.0/12 IP addresses: 172.16.0.0 -- 172.31.255.255.
    • 192.168.0.0/16 IP addresses: 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255.

remixedcat, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot access in our public IP

1. Windows cannot access in our public IP - Similar Threads - cannot access public

2. Cannot access network drive - IP is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access network drive - IP is not accessible: Hi, I've been having an issue recently, that seemed to just have popped out of nowhere. I have 2 windows PCs, a main, and a secondary one which I'm using as a temporary quick network storage solution. I change my network settings to private, then turn on sharing in the...
  3. Cannot access network drive - IP is not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access network drive - IP is not accessible: Hi, I've been having an issue recently, that seemed to just have popped out of nowhere. I have 2 windows PCs, a main, and a secondary one which I'm using as a temporary quick network storage solution. I change my network settings to private, then turn on sharing in the...
  4. public ip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    public ip: if someone know our public ip addres so what info he can get. and can he hack us or controll our pc through are public ip address ? please tell me what info does public ip can give and does someone can hack or remotly controll my devices* Moved from Mobile Devices...
  5. cannot access \\IP\c$ error 0x80070043

cannot access \\IP\c$ error 0x80070043: hi. this was working just fine until yesterday that i realized i wasn't able to access any share resource over the network, not for my hyper-v VMs or via VPN to some customer site.basically i don't get the prompt for credentials. and if i telnet IP 445, i can access the...
  6. How to change public ip address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change public ip address: Hello, How do I go about changing my public ip address, today ive gone around google and none of the tutorials seem to help me. A step by step tutorial would be appreciated, thanks....
  7. Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP: I am running Windows 10 64 bit professional and using Firefox as my web browser. Whenever I put in the IP address of either my BT Hub 2 router or my QNAP NAS all I keep getting is 'server not found' even though when I do the same on my mobile phone I can access them with no...
  8. Server network cannot access with name but accessible with ip

Server network cannot access with name but accessible with ip: I have a Server and a few windows 10 computers in my office. Usually i can access the server network from all computers by typing \\"servername". I restarted the server today morning and after that two of my windows 10 computers dont connect to server when I type...
  9. Windows 10 - Cannot access/ping private IP range (LAN)

Windows 10 - Cannot access/ping private IP range (LAN): Hi, I have an issue which started only recently. I can access the internet fine, able to connect to sites, ping google DNS etc. What I cannot do is access any of my local devices in my LAN. When attempting to connect to my router from my browser (I have tried all...
  10. Cannot access Network drive by IP

Cannot access Network drive by IP: As the title, my Windows 10 Enterprise PC cannot access to my company's network storage at \\10.63.0.250. In the previous edition like windows 7 or 8, I can access easily by enter \\10.63.0.250 in the Address box in File Explorer or in Run windows (Window button + R)....