Windows 10: windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

Discus and support windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows cannot access the specified device windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ridzuangom ridzuan, Nov 27, 2022.

1. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

:)

ridzuangom ridzuan, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2022
  3. lorraine walsh, Nov 27, 2022
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows? - Microsoft Support

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

1. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot access specified

2. Windows cannot access the specified device path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot access the specified device path: "C:\Program Files\AMD\Cnext\Cnext\ANDRSSERV.exe" cant be accessed it comes up whenever I try to launch a game Im still able to play it but its a popup. I tried to give it access but its not working and since the pc is brand new and I dont have anything on it I tried a factory...
  3. Windows cannot access the specified device path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot access the specified device path: "C:\Program Files\AMD\Cnext\Cnext\ANDRSSERV.exe" cant be accessed it comes up whenever I try to launch a game Im still able to play it but its a popup. I tried to give it access but its not working and since the pc is brand new and I dont have anything on it I tried a factory...
  4. Windows cannot access the specified device path

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot access the specified device windows 10: windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-windows/9cdf67c8-e474-42ff-b4b6-a7f74201dbc0
  6. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot access the specified device windows 10: windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-windows/9cdf67c8-e474-42ff-b4b6-a7f74201dbc0
  7. Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file: Hello,a few days ago I started having the following problem: when I try to open a video in the, for example, Splash Lite, i get the message that "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file, etc." However, when I try to open the same file in Windows Media...
  8. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device: Tried to download Java 8 and when I tried opening the file I got the error message: Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device. I also tried the other three methods for downloading Java offline, online, offline 64 bit, etc. My computer has Windows 10 Pro but I don't have a...
  9. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device: Hi, I have a problem, when i open a application for Installation, this popup appear "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Please help me...
  10. Windows cannot access the specified device path

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot access the specified device path: so i have had this problem it said this windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions and when i try to figer it out i dont have account roll of the adminster and i dont know what do plz help me it wold help a lot ps hi...