Windows 10: Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything

Discus and support Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, can someone please help me?I just update my Windows. After turn it on, I cannot click or open anything, also press the short cut button like volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tartila11, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Tartila11 Win User

Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything

Hi, can someone please help me?I just update my Windows. After turn it on, I cannot click or open anything, also press the short cut button like volume or brigthness sometime it works very slow. I tried several steps on internet, but it all need me to open task manager or command prompt. I can open them but still in very slow loading and many times not responding.I've also try to access Windows safe mode, but again I cannot open it.Is there any way I can solve this problem? Fyi, my laptop is new so there is small data. I just bought it 1 weeks ago Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything :please help me.

:)

Tartila11, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything - Similar Threads - Cannot Click Open

2. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  3. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  4. cannot open anything from right click on start button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open anything from right click on start button?: I'm running Windows 10 home.If I right-click on the start button, the normal menu opens.However, nothing happens when I click on any item in the menu.I have run SFC /scannow, followed by DISM .Restarted the system but it's still the same.Cheers,Colin...
  5. cannot open anything from right click on start button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open anything from right click on start button?: I'm running Windows 10 home.If I right-click on the start button, the normal menu opens.However, nothing happens when I click on any item in the menu.I have run SFC /scannow, followed by DISM .Restarted the system but it's still the same.Cheers,Colin...
  6. cannot open anything from right click on start button?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Periodically cannot click on anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Periodically cannot click on anything: Im at a loss as to what could be causing this. it happens quite often that i just cannot click anything, its like all windows go to the background and i cannot refocus on them.The only way to fix it is to press Winkey + L and log back in, which will only solve the problem for...
  8. Cannot open anything

Cannot open anything: I recently purchased my laptop. It was working fine until yesterday. Suddenly, the taskbar got freeze. I couldn't open start button, WiFi, search bar. Then i googled it and found many users had faced this problem. So I searched how to fix this on YouTube but nothing worked....
  9. Cannot click and drag anything

Cannot click and drag anything: I cannot click and drag anything. I cannot select multiple items, such as text or icons. I cannot move windows on the screen. I have checked my settings, installed the specific driver for my mouse, and have even done a full reinstall of Windows. The problem still persists....
  10. Cannot open anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open anything: Start up and log in were normal and desktop loaded but there is nothing on my task bar except for start menu and Cortana but when I hover over the task bar I just get a loading symbol. Nothing seems to be responding. I've tried opening task manager and nothing. 52826