Windows 10: Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services

Discus and support Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help. I'm on a mac, with a licensed Windows 10 installed on it. Ran into this error a few months ago and still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ct-809, Mar 10, 2020.

1. ct-809 Win User

Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help.

I'm on a mac, with a licensed Windows 10 installed on it.

Ran into this error a few months ago and still couldn't resolve this by troubleshooting online.

Basically, I cannot connect to any Microsoft applications that require an internet connection.

Microsoft Store, error message: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.

Windows Mail, error message: We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try again later

Settings> Troubleshoot, ,essage: The remove device or resource won't accept the connection

Edge, error message: Hmmm...cannot reach this page

Any ideas on how to fix this without re-installing Windows?

Thanks!

:)

ct-809, Mar 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Mar 10, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services - Similar Threads - cannot connect Microsoft

2. Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error: I just had this problem and after pulling out my hair I finally found the solution and wanted to share it with any other lost souls. If you are unable to connect to any microsoft service windows apps, windows games, bing, this site, etc. or other things like gmail or netflix...
  3. Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error: I just had this problem and after pulling out my hair I finally found the solution and wanted to share it with any other lost souls. If you are unable to connect to any microsoft service windows apps, windows games, bing, this site, etc. or other things like gmail or netflix...
  4. Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers: Hi everyone,From a few days ago, I can't connect to any Microsoft service on my W10 laptop. More precisely:On Microsoft Store I get the "Try that again" screen, Code: 0x80131500. I've already tried different solutions, like wsreset.exe and the store troubleshooter, but none...
  6. Cannot type in any windows services.

in Cortana
    Cannot type in any windows services.: Hi, I cannot type into ANY windows services. This includes, but not limited to, the windows search feature in the task bar, settings, support chats built into windows and file explorer. I can type just fine in everything else, this message is typed on the same pc and...
  7. Cannot start any services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot start any services: Hi. Whenever I go to start a service or change anything to a service, all I get is a grayed out menu. See image belo[ATTACH]w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-start-any-services/046f22a4-f181-4891-8ec0-a1051a5bbfad
  8. I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft

I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft: Hello, it all started when i noticed i couldn't connect to microsoft store, even after clicking on SIGN IN nothing happens then i tried xbox companion and i keep getting erros like 0x406 and i tried other microsoft apps and checked my account in my pc, it doesn't...
  9. i cant connect to any microsoft service

i cant connect to any microsoft service: like in the object i cant connect to any microsoft service when i try to connecte and select my account it does nothing. ***moved on english forum***...
  10. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot connect to the SENS service: I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk. Since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing the following problem. When I try to boot up, which is now slower than usual, I get an error message...