Windows 10: Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

Discus and support Windows cannot connect to the SENS service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk. Since yesterday afternoon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrew_McCulloch, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk.

Since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing the following problem. When I try to boot up, which is now slower than usual, I get an error message telling me that Windows can't connect to the SENS service. Shortly afterwards another message comes up telling me that my PC will automatically restart in one minute and that I should save my work. The machine restarts and we go through the whole thing gain

On the one occasion that I was able to “beat” the auto restart I managed to get into the services app where I found that SENS had not started. I clicked the Start button, and although it started it was eventually stopped because it was taking too long.

I have tried all the previous solutions posted in this forum but since I am not given the time on boot up to do anything before the auto-restart kicks in I am not able to do many of them.

I have tried booting using the USB stick. None of the HP troubleshooting options are able to resolve this matter

:)

Andrew_McCulloch, Sep 14, 2018

2. windows wont connect to SENS service

computer was working fine then overnight wouldnt work .keeps bringing up message ,wont connect to SENS service .keeps saying windows encountered problem and needs to restart ,nothing works in settings so i cant restore computer to earlier date ,cant get
    on internet ,using internet on another computer ,any help please thanks

michaelhhhhhhhhh, Sep 14, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

SENS connection and constant reboot

started out with inability to connect to SENS and constant rebooting. Can’t get anywhere to address per previous suggestions bc i cant log into/onto my microsoft acct! Know the password, verified on different device, changed it anyway and still can’t
    log on to try to fix!!

frustratedcb, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

1. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service - Similar Threads - cannot connect SENS

2. Cannot connect to Windows update services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Windows update services: My computer will not update because it won't connect to the update services. Troubleshoot doesn't find anything. The computer really needs to be updated. I feel like I have tried everything....
  3. Cannot connect to Windows update services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Windows update services: My computer will not update because it won't connect to the update services. Troubleshoot doesn't find anything. The computer really needs to be updated. I feel like I have tried everything....
  4. Cannot connect to Windows update services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot connect to Windows update service.

Cannot connect to Windows update service.: I am in the process of updating two Windows PCs simultaneously, on the same desktop and using the same network connection. My Laptop is downloading and installing updates from the Windows Update Service. But my desktop computer has a problem connecting to the update service,...
  6. Cannot connect to teredo services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to teredo services: I cannot connect to the teredo services, it's not in device manager, so I did all the steps on trying to activate it directly through cmd and have not gotten connected to teredo, any answer would be appreciated but it would be even more if it works, thank you in advance....
  7. Cannot connect to a sync service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect to a sync service: Hello, I am trying to download Xbox games onto my PC but it will not work, when I troubleshoot I am getting the error cant connect to a sync service rootcauses found and created logs I have tried every fix I can find in previous threads and nothing is working....
  8. Cannot connect to the windows update service

Cannot connect to the windows update service: After i have updated my windows 10 home to 1903 update after that when ever i try to update windows it says Cannot connect to the windows update service.I have ran the troubleshooter but it does nothing....
  9. Could not connect to SENS and then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not connect to SENS and then restarts: Hi! I have a windows 10 system that receives "Windows could not connect to SENS, please contact your system administrator." Then another message says, "windows had an issue and will restart in one minute" and then restarts. The error box only has an "ok" to click, and once...
  10. SENS connection and constant reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SENS connection and constant reboot: started out with inability to connect to SENS and constant rebooting. Can’t get anywhere to address per previous suggestions bc i cant log into/onto my microsoft acct! Know the password, verified on different device, changed it anyway and still can’t log on to try to fix!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot connect to the sens service

2. windows could not connect to the sens service

3. cannotaccess windows sens service

4. sens service windows 10 restarts,
  5. cannot connect to sens service